X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhh- why can't anyone stay dead?

Comment

cause then it wouldn't be SG would it?

no wait thats without Daniel "dying" every other eppy...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
        The next ep sounds like 2012, haha.
        Too bad the date's somewhere in 2014 in the show I think xD

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Ahhhhh- why can't anyone stay dead?
        Come on, where's the Stargate in that? And besides, Jack is technically choosing to stay dead by not simply returning to human form. He won't be popping in and out all the time or anything, he just wanted Sam to know that he's still out there, thanks to our friends in the cosmic clouds.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Too bad the date's somewhere in 2014 in the show I think xD

Remember we already had that 2012 discussion and it's like if this is 2014 then "Star by Star" takes place in 2012 ... and it takes place near the end of the year so ...
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

naquahdriah is radioactive. but only after prolonged exposure does it becomes harmfull, and when drawing energy its radioactivity increases exponentially

Comment

Come on, where's the Stargate in that? And besides, Jack is technically choosing to stay dead by not simply returning to human form. He won't be popping in and out all the time or anything, he just wanted Sam to know that he's still out there, thanks to our friends in the cosmic clouds.
              Yeah, but it was so much more dramatic when Janet actually died- and stayed dead.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Lam around, what happened to her?

Comment

Yeah, but it was so much more dramatic when Janet actually died- and stayed dead.

She was mentioned to be at the ceremony along with Sam, Talbot and Taylor.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

naquahdriah is radioactive.
                  Only if you're making a naquadria bomb.

Comment

what is the atomic number for naquadriah?
                    Continuing Stargate
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Great episode, glad Jack isn't dead tbh
                      Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                      what is the atomic number for naquadriah?
                      569. [:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                        Remember we already had that 2012 discussion and it's like if this is 2014 then "Star by Star" takes place in 2012 ... and it takes place near the end of the year so ...
                        Ah, I remember that now. Good times, ending the world...

She's been doing what she always does; fixing up wounded soldiers that come through the stargate. She and more of the secondary characters will show up again in season 16, when the final arc begins.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ah, I remember that now. Good times, ending the world...
                          So much more drama than regular episodes.

Comment

Heh, my version of the 2012 "disaster" (it doesn't have to be a disaster, only a great change) is just an average 90-minute season finale called 2012. No, the Aschen aren't in it. I think.

Comment

Its been a while so I was wondering on the chance of an update on the Invasion, possibly a new map?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                Its been a while so I was wondering on the chance of an update on the Invasion, possibly a new map?
                                You ask and I deliver:

Comment

Working...
                                X