No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only good Multi-Console game out their has to be COD 4 and soon to be MW2.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Is there going to be another NerdFight™? NerdFight™ 3: The Console Wars©?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post

Dr. D
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

yay, S09119 is viewing this thread.

Woot Woot

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            LOLAGE
            sigpic

Comment

Yah I also plan on getting Fallout 3 GOTY on PC when it comes out im so ticked that my 360 RRoD'd just days before the final DLC for it ... And looking forways to MW 2 ... 99 days
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

So whats going on is he still doing this?
                [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

hmmm i have a few questions fo rhtis actually

4 304s
                  3 303s
                  2 305s

where the frak are the Pegasus cruiser and Furling flagship?!?!?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post

4 304s
                    3 303s
                    2 305s

I think the Furling flagship is being used by the alliance and I think the Peagasus cruiser was being repaired.

Also it has been over a month since we last heard from s09...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      Six weeks, three days to be exact.

Edit: Oops- we actually last heard from him about a month ago. You are correct.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post

4 304s
                        3 303s
                        2 305s

3 304s
                        3 303s
                        2 305s

I think the Furling flagship is being used by the alliance and I think the Peagasus cruiser was being repaired.
                        Quite correct.

Dr. D
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

im surprised he managed 5 nearly whole seasons though haha i get quite bored after writing one episode :/
                          Captain Simms

Comment

This situation makes me remind the "Forest Gump" movie with Tom Hanks. In the movie when Forrest stated to run all over the country some people would join him in every town he was passing by. After a while he got a big crowd running on his tail even though they weren't sure why he was running for.

So, When he was running through the nevada desert, he suddenly stopped in the middle of it and so did the crowd. Someone in the crowd says, listen! he is going to say something, then he said "I'M TIRED, I'm giving up" and then took his way back leaving everybody hanging on not knowing what to do.

But in this case everybody should know what to do, Just extrapolate his story line and finished the victorious sg1 cycle on his/her own.

Comment

was that stated?

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                              3 304s
                              3 303s
                              2 305s
                              i just read star by star. it was 4 304s

Quite correct.

Dr. D
                              as i said was it stated in this?cause the furling ship woulda been extremely useful in SbS dont ya think?
                              sigpic

Comment

I think s09 stated that it was being used by the alliance, but i dont think it was stated in an actual episode

Comment

Working...
                                X