No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. You're easily insulted. It's a good thing that we're not friends 'cause I'm not even nice to those hookers. You'd probably cry or hit me (or both).
    Who gives a s**t!

*sighs*

It won't matter how many times I emphasize patience, will it?
    No! as your oppinions are best kept to yourself!

The man is graduating. It is a very busy (and memorable) time for him. Cut him a little slack.

Dr. D
    You cant tell me what to do!

The question was not directed at either of you! please be quiet!
    Spammers the lot of ya!

Comment

Uhh now I'm really bored no new episodes and my Xbox 360 died today =( Uhh this is not looking to be a good summer =(
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Somebody needs a sense of humor transplant.

Comment

lol and take a chill pill.

Comment

well, i can understand the man, he just wants a new episode or to know if there is going to be any at all. i dot know what s09 is doing right now, maybe he is on vacation but then again he is online at some times, it cant be so difficult to just say like im not working on it right now i dont know when i'll start again.
            check my story's:
            Battlestar group 16
            and Under Siege
            and respond at:
            Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
            my newest story:
            TFS Ticonderoga
            and respond at:
            TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
              Who gives a s**t!
              language

No! as your oppinions are best kept to yourself!
              umm no they are not cause without another persons opinions how can we expect to improve ourselves as human beings?

and he can. but you can choose to ignore him

Spammers the lot of ya!
              after this whole thing you have said i doubt you know what a spammer is so can it.

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
              Uhh now I'm really bored no new episodes and my Xbox 360 died today =( Uhh this is not looking to be a good summer =(
              ouch...
              well top this for a crap summer.
              i was told me grandad has stomach cancer

Originally posted by boeli View Post
              well, i can understand the man, he just wants a new episode or to know if there is going to be any at all. i dot know what s09 is doing right now, maybe he is on vacation but then again he is online at some times, it cant be so difficult to just say like im not working on it right now i dont know when i'll start again.
              don't go defending him. also when is next under seige release?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                umm no they are not cause without another persons opinions how can we expect to improve ourselves as human beings?
                It also makes it hard to participate in a discussion board, which seems to exist as an outlet for the sharing of opinions and ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  It also makes it hard to participate in a discussion board, which seems to exist as an outlet for the sharing of opinions and ideas.
                  really? i never knew that Jaffala ( sarcasm btw )
                  sigpic

Comment

That's what you get for buying a defect console. I'm only teasing, by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post

Spammers the lot of ya!
                      I was just trying to defend a friend and calm you down. I can tell you what to do but you can choose to ignore it. Lets all calm down and be patient. He is probably on his graduation trip and does not have access to a computer. Since we are talking about Continuing Stargate we are not spamming.

Dr. D
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                        I was just trying to defend a friend and calm you down. I can tell you what to do but you can choose to ignore it. Lets all calm down and be patient. He is probably on his graduation trip and does not have access to a computer. Since we are talking about Continuing Stargate we are not spamming.

Dr. D
                        lol quoted me a bit there. but yes i follow him, can't wait don't come on till you can
                        sigpic

Comment

well this is fun waiting think i'll get some cake
                          Captain Simms

Comment

I had some cake yesterday and it had sprinkles!

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                              That's what you get for buying a defect console. I'm only teasing, by the way...
                              Meh it lasted 2.5 years.
                              Anyways I have started to go around and look for other things for my FF Fix
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Heh, that's over twice as long as my first 360 lasted. The only games I really play on it are Fable II, Blue Dragon, and Fallout 3, the latter of which I'm planning to buy the PC version of once the Game of the Year edition is released.

I prefer my Wii. Games I play include Little King's Story, Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess (granted, I prefer the GameCube version, because Link is, and must always remain, left-handed), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (yes, it's multi-platform, but the Wii version is clearly superior), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Disaster: Day of Crisis, and a whole bunch of old games.

The Conduit, which I recently bought, will soon be added to the list, but before I play it I have to finish my Zelda timeline marathon. I don't want to start a console war, or anything. I just think that the Wii is getting too much slack. One of the things people attack it for is a lack of hardcore games, which isn't even true. The thing is that it's simply getting more crappy games (like the PS2 and all generation-winners before it), and the hardcore games it gets are different from what you get on PS3 and 360. Is that so bad? All consoles should have a bunch of exclusive titles. If you ask me, I'm tired of all this multi-console crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X