• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boeli View Post
    s09 for his return with a new chapter
    yes!
    we just need to get to 4000 quicker!

Comment

But if we post to much just to approach the 4000 mark, it gives less time for s09 to finish the story. I know he has had over 2 weeks but paticience is key. As the say Rome wasn't built in a day.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

So how long as it been since his last eppy? over 1 month or over 1 year?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
          So how long as it been since his last eppy? over 1 month or over 1 year?
          1 month and 4 days, but im not worried. He will post it when:
          a) when he is able to
          b) He thinks its ready

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Oh, ok, cool

So Bradly have you ever been to Iceland?

Comment

Oh, ok, cool

So Bradly have you ever been to Iceland?
              no, dont really bet that many chances to leave the british isles, why?

Comment

oh

Just wondering, thats all.

Comment

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  sigpic

Comment

lol, nice post there C-Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                      sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

AVF stop making me hungry. lol

Comment

AVF stop making me hungry. lol
                          WD post 4000!

Comment

thanks

Comment

So, I don't want to start a war about this, but I am looking forward to SG.U. Dunno about anyone else, but I liked Galactica and I think that SG-1 is evolving just fun this way into SG.U.

Thoughts?
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

I have to agree with you. I have been on the fence about SGU untill I saw the new trailer. I am really pumped for it now...still mad that I have to wait untill the fall to see the first ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X