X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      either you have a metabolism disease/ anomaly or you dont drink fast enough
      probably the latter. unlike my friends i dont down 3 bottles of vodka a second ( obvious overexaggeration )
      NOW i will not mention the liquid one more time

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
      lol
      agreed. Jeffala are you a stand up comedian or something

[[[and could we all PLEASE stop nit picking at my grammar? im sure ill have enough of it after the holidays.]]]
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
        Jeffala are you a stand up comedian or something
        Nah, I just don't know when to shut my mouth. At least on the Internet it doesn't get me into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          Nah, I just don't know when to shut my mouth. At least on the Internet it doesn't get me into trouble.
          Into as much trouble, that is.

Comment

True dat.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This thread is going to hell.
                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

heres what i think. a vew weeks ago the other writer of stargate avalon returnd(i thought) from iraq or afgahinstan(speld wrong, i know) maybe they are bizzy whit that project now

any thoughts.

btw do you think if so9 is stopping with this continuation he should atleast end it . i mean finish season 15 and write season 16 very short
                  R.I.P MJ

sigpic
                  -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
                  Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Hi s09119 an update on the progress of the coming episodes???

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      This thread is going to hell.
                      In a hand basket but it's okay. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the warmth.

Comment

It seems After many miles he's running out of gas to continue this thread. He's done a great job extrapolating the SG1 story line beyond s10 and I would understand if he wouldn't continue writing more eps Taking into account He's going to college soon and won't have plenty of time to write for this thread. College is more demanding than high school and we can't put aside papers, presentation and all academic stuff for side projects like this one. Grades would be affected.
                        What I think he should do is to write a sort of movie to finish up the derkal story line and the series instead of writing another full season, especially if he does not have a co-writer to help.

Comment

SO9 said that he was going to get back to the episodes, and he will on his own time. I'm sure he would tell us if his plan was to stop writing.

Comment

Can't wait for "The Ragged Edge"

Comment

*roasts marshmallows*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                                Jeffala are you a stand up comedian or something
                                You're right Thor. He is a comedian.

Dr. D
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X