No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Priors also "initialized" each ship and piloted them. As said above, the Priors are still around (unless they de-Priorized each other, which may or may not be possible--since a Prior staff was able to transform Gerak in "The Fourth Horseman"--though there would still be at least one running around since there wouldn't be anyone left to de-Priorize him).

Comment

Nah, I think that the priors are still around.
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

there can be ships ranging from dozens to hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands.

one village made ten battlecruisers

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          there can be ships ranging from dozens to hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands.

one village made ten battlecruisers
          they'll probably be at least 50 villages.
          If each made 10, then wahey, we got 500 more ships to help! And that's before they invaded? So if they kept building we may have a few thousand?

Comment

And even if the priors can't fly the big ships, they've still gat all those hundreds of gunship-sized ones with rings on the bottom.
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

I'd say they could flye them.
              Or else the 8 ori ships in AoT, in the SOL system, would still be there.
              sigpic

Comment

AoT was shot in Ori galaxy...

OH i know what you mean yeah they would still be there and we would have got them and occupied them
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                  AoT was shot in Ori galaxy...
                  It was also "shot" in the Milky Way. Right at the end.

Comment

the supergate is a massive tactical advantage to the Ori. first off, its a bottleneck. the der'kal can only send so many ships through at once. with 10 ships at the other end, they can just keep firing into the event horizon, no ship coming through can have its shields raised so its really, really easy for the ori to keep the place secure.

Comment

oh for story purposes, i think its best if the Orists have a dozen ships remaining, and still hundreds in any of the construction stages. suspended from construction due to their rebuilding and reorganising.

Comment

Yes.
                        Feel the same, killman!
                        sigpic

Comment

indeed. but tell me what you guys think if you were looking at a home made radar you built yourself that can detect up to 4 LY away and you detected a fleet the size of the Der'kal armada of Ori warships heading for Earth?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd crap my pants
                            Then call the swedish air force.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
                              It was also "shot" in the Milky Way. Right at the end.
                              also look at rest of my post. i gathered what he meant
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                I'd crap my pants
                                Then call the swedish air force.
                                ditto. except swedish thing

i wouldn't call anyone. i'd randomly kiss the nearest girl to me and pick up a rifle load it cock it. and head to my death to fight.

THEN realise i can do f*** all on the ground with then coming from orbit so i'd call USa and Russia and get them to send up their entire nuclear convoy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X