X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds great looking forward to seeing the ori again
    sigpic

Comment

great ep relli did not see the Retu making a comeback and can wait to see the Ori, Keep up the great work!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        SG-1 finds themselves in "Desperate Times"!
        That sounds completely, unbelievably awesome. I simply can't wait, now I'll have to check this thread every 5 minutes instead of every 6 hours.

Comment

HAAAAALELUA!

finally. the Ori get involved. now those pesky Der'kal are in for it.

or the Aschen depends on who you want rid of first eh? and as both are connected somehow im guna guess that Ori soldiers battle Aschen soldiers.

but any way cannot wait S09. and if Ori do join in i am willing to bet it is gunna be goooooooooooooood. kicxking alien butt back a bit would be fun me thinks
          sigpic

Comment

once again 2 nice eps and well worth the wait. i had some trouble figuring out who the re'tu was actualy. but then it just popt in to my mind. has anyone mensiond how sweat it is that you put up a promo for the next ep

hope it is online soon
            R.I.P MJ

sigpic
            -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
            Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

btw are the ori as powerfull as in the original sg1. i know the priors are death and all. they had über space/war ships at theyre command. (i hope they do than hopefully its bye, bye der'kal
              R.I.P MJ

sigpic
              -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
              Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

I wasn't sure on the spellings... I checked the Omnipedia and the Stargate Wiki and got opposing ways to say it.
                Never trust the wiki. And in general don't use the Omnipedia either (my personal opinion).

I trust the subtitles.

Yes!! Finally!!
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

o.o

Wow, apparently the Ori are just as hype-able as the fall of Earth (the last time I saw the thread with this much OMGZ-ing).
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It's just been so obvious that we've needed them. People are happy that SG-1's seen the light. (Which, incidentally, I called many, many pages back I believe. )
                    sigpic

Comment

just a guess but earlier in the thread s09 said theyd apear once or twice and seeing as the aschen are involved, then the plot might be that the ori are kicking arse but then get wiped out with a bio weapon haha
                      Captain Simms

Comment

Originally posted by captain simms View Post
                        just a guess but earlier in the thread s09 said theyd apear once or twice and seeing as the aschen are involved, then the plot might be that the ori are kicking arse but then get wiped out with a bio weapon haha
                        The Ori followers are also human, so if such things would work against them, it would work against the Tau'ri aswell. The reason the Aschen don't do such things to us is because they can't get it onto our ships. Likewise, they also wouldn't be able to get it onto Ori ships (it would be pretty damn stupid to still allow unsecured ringing).

The one and only thing that could make what you said happen is if the Aschen/Der'kal found a way to "modulate" to the "frequency" of the shield emitters of the Ori battleships and sent in some bio-weapons. However:

1) That plot device was just used
                        2) Jesus H. Christ, what a deus ex machina (in a bad way)

Thinking about it more and more, the Ori followers are in a serious luxury position, their homeworlds and manufacturing bases (and resources) are in another galaxy and the Der'kal can't easily get to them, because:

1) That galaxy is ridiculously far away (they needed a supergate, while they could follow us to Ida pretty easily)
                        2) The only way in is the supergate, which is in Alliance territory
                        3) The supergate is effectively a very small corridor, when the analogy with ground warfare is drawn. Anyone seen the movie 300? -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

It's like attacking your enemy on his turf and him not being able to return the favor.

Concerning the preview, I'm anxious to find out how the Aschen react to the Der'kals unwillingness to help their allies, maybe... (I'm not going to type it, because if I do it has 0% chance of showing up in the episode).

Well, enough ranting out of me, back to studying.

*EDIT*: How about we move a lot of Tau'ri to a planet in the Ori galaxy? That would be the best gamma site ever. And also secure our continued existence if the Der'kal annihilate the Milky Way. It'd be the logical thing to do, not putting all the eggs in one basket.

Comment

H? Where's that come form?
                          sigpic

Comment

Seems great!*claps hands*
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                              H? Where's that come form?
                              Hershel.

Comment

s09 ofcourse we will be. the Ori will be coming back into our galaxy. only this time the will actually be the saviours instead of " our saviours from the evil of Alterans "

Ori = save our asses.

for at least one eppy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X