No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as soon as Mitchell mentioned the plasma i immediately thought Ree'tu. and i was getting a bit annoyed with them for not figuring it out. just as i would if it was an aired eppy.

s09. you are unmatched in writing and should be charging for these things. SG-1/SGA writers do not hold a match to your brilliance and i hope you will carry on to write eps for a long time
    sigpic

Comment

sometimes the answer lies on your tongue and you just cant get it. you know WHAT it is, only no the name. daniel had the same. invisible aliens however have been seen multiple times

Comment

I thought it was the planet geting the hands of Jaffa or Der'kal weapons...
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
          I lost interest by the midseason of season 3 on Horizon. It wasn't quenching my thirst for All Thing Stargate.

I'm a dude who plays a dude who disguise as another dude.

You a dude who dont know what a dude is

Are you a dude who has no idea what dude he is playing other dude

I know what dude I am.
          Your sacred.

I ain't scared, scared o' what?

Scared of who.

Scared o' who?!

Scared of you.

Comment

great episode
            Captain Simms

Comment

great episode enjoyed seeing the retu back again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                Nice, and - - worth the wait.

Spoiler:
                It was good to see the Re'tu again. Such potential.

(Incidentally, it's Re'tu and Retalia)
                I wasn't sure on the spellings... I checked the Omnipedia and the Stargate Wiki and got opposing ways to say it.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

are the retu part of the alliance?
                  Continuing Stargate
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    sometimes the answer lies on your tongue and you just cant get it. you know WHAT it is, only no the name. daniel had the same. invisible aliens however have been seen multiple times
                    what i was saying was that this eppy has the same effect on me as normal SG1 eppys do when the answer is obvious. not that it annoyed me.

read between the lines
                    sigpic

Comment

Superb episode. I keep thinking it was a long-forgotten enemy on that planet not a long-forgotten enemy of ours. I mentally slapped myself in the face for not figuring out who it was.

Dr. D
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                        are the retu part of the alliance?
                        No. Currently the Alliance of Great Races only consists of the Free Jaffa Nation, the Tok'ra, and the Nox. Earth is in the process of reclaiming its seat, as seen when Talbot visited Heliopolis in "Against the Night," and the Venii have expressed an interest in joining due to the Der'kal assault on one of their colonies in the same episode.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

SG-1 finds themselves in "Desperate Times"!
                          When the Aschen find themselves outmatched against superior Alliance forces, they withdraw from several captured star systems and petition their alien allies for assistance. But with the Der'kal launching a full-scale assault on the other side of the galactic core, the traitorous humans are finding themselves alone and in over their heads, facing down an interstellar war machine that their bloated intellects never imagined could really hurt them. Believing that they can still find a way to deal the Alliance its deathblow, however, the Confederation amasses a gigantic army, prepared to strike through the stargate and deliver a crippling blow to a critical shipbuilding world.

While newly-reinstated Samantha Carter marshals Earth's fleet to join in the defensive operations, the SG-1 team travels to the Supergate to enlist the help of the Ori followers in the war. Although reluctant to call on a people still trying to put their civilization back together, everyone realizes that the Der'kal chokehold on the Milky Way is slipping, and this could be just what they need to come out on top once and for all. But these two missions, seemingly unconnected, will slowly find their way into one another's paths, and when the two come smashing together, will it end in triumph or tragedy?

"Desperate Times" will guest star Tim Guinee as Tomin and Dion Luther as Mollem.

Comment

Looking forward to it
                            sigpic

Comment

whoa finannly the ori are maybe joining us hahaha
                              Captain Simms

Comment

wow!
                                Looking forward to Desperate Times.
                                I've been wondering when we would see the Ori again.
                                Kinda curious to see how the Ori motherships would stand up against the Der'kal ships.

Comment

Working...
                                X