Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode.
    that last line, when i read it you'll never guess what song came into my head.

Comment

Tell us Dogified!!!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
        Tell us Dogified!!!
        Guess who's back, back again, Carters back, tell a friend.

Comment

Oh, ah.
          Thought it was a song.
          sigpic

Comment

i think the aschen are planning/doing something big in the next episode infiltration
            Continuing Stargate
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

or lucian alliance, seems like it could be their type of thing and vala hasnt been leading them for a while so could have reverted to being idiots again hahaha
              Captain Simms

Comment

s09, shouldn't you be writing a little more then "just" about off-world.
                They just got earth back, they should spend muh time home....
                sigpic

Comment

s09, shouldn't you be writing a little more then "just" about off-world.
                  They just got earth back, they should spend muh time home....
                  Stargate is also about exploring new worlds and the people that inhabit them.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I know but they just got their planet back.
                    They should be fousing on that.
                    But then, I would fit in SGs UN
                    sigpic

Comment

Se "Mobeus pt 2".
                      Spoiler:
                      Actully, in Mobeus, the timeline shifted, so this SG1 is not the SG1 the series started whit in Season 1.
                      Actually, my theory is that Jack bought the fish after watching the tape just so he could annoy Carter.
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Hahaha.
                        Nice theory!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          Actually, my theory is that Jack bought the fish after watching the tape just so he could annoy Carter.
                          I actually always thought the same that Jack set it all up.

But then it seem a bit to convenient it jumping out of the water like that, it work to well for one of Jack scheme.

Comment

This is stargate.
                            It's supposed to be convenient.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know but they just got their planet back.
                              They should be fousing on that.
                              But then, I would fit in SGs UN
                              Well just to point out that we are living on a planet that has been heavily bombarded from orbit, with a population probably still numbering in the tens of millions. We got to somehow feed and cloth and shelter this population. So finding planets that can be use to trade with us and provide us with these resources would be a top priority.

Given SG1 legendary status within the galaxy, it would also make sense that these negotiations would go easier with SG1 doing them or at least completing them. Also Vela running one of the most powerful criminal organisation in the galaxy would probably come in handy when dealing with these planets. And I am sure she knows some big of under the radar trading centres with in the galaxy.
                              I am surprise she has not pulled the lucian alliance resources and troops and ships together around earth. Considering the technology earth could give her to reequip her Ha taks with Asgard technology as in return for help in defending the planet.
                              May be she not has powerful with in the organisation has she makes out to be, she has been known to overplay her hand in the past.

I am surprise that people from the beta site are moving back to earth. After the bombardment and war on earth, Beta site is probably considered a place of luxury.

And seriously Sam, Daniel, and Vela and Mitchell would rather kill themselves than spend all day and all week an months arguing with politicians. That what they keep Talbot around for.

One thing I was wondering if we going to find out whether there was some dodgy dealings with the election, it does seem a bit to convenient that there was large majority pro alliance elected and they all just happen to agree together to elect her.
                              Even through episode before there was enough support and anti alliance feeling to organise a rebellion and slaughter of the beta site leadership. And Talbot seem a bit to self assured, like she set something up.

I guest in some ways it makes sense. Considering that most earth humans alive would of suffered personal lost at the hands Der' kal, they would probably be happy to venture out into the galaxy to seek revenge. Still a nice big plot rigging the election is a better story.

It be nice in the next episode to see Beta personnel training earth civilians into combat troops or a comment saying how good some of the civilian personnel have been in combat.
                              May be comment from the Jaffa troops or something.
                              Last edited by knowles2; 25 May 2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah!
                                And it's ASGARD not asguard!
                                It's Der'kal not "Dar'kel".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X