Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Not to mention the fact that he did actually call it "Heliopolis" at one point.
    Yes Ernest did, but wouldn't the Nox have told us the correct name for the place when the alliance was formed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
      Yes Ernest did, but wouldn't the Nox have told us the correct name for the place when the alliance was formed?
      They did; the correct name was "Heliopolis." You can assume that Ernest saw it written somewhere or something of that nature.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hey s09119 you know that you showed that detailed the der'kal bombarbment of Earth after its fall. i was wondering can you do another one that whows where the der'kal strongholds are, their ship yards, possibly POW camps, detention centres etc. can you also tell us how many Earthlings are alive now so how many perished in the battles for Earth and the enslavement. Thankyou.

ps can't wait for Dark Tide, keep up the awesome writing.

Comment

Fleet admiral, that's a great idéa!
          Green for you
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

im agreeing with that idea haha, and also wasnt it daniel who came up with the name heliopolis in torment of tantalus as a comparison for the great alliance?
            Captain Simms

Comment

Not to mention the fact that he did actually call it "Heliopolis" at one point.
              As I said, that was merely a reference to the ancient Egyptian city. And personally, I don't put much weight on omnipedias and such, unless it comes directly from the mouths of the creators. In my other fandom, The Legend of Zelda there has been encyclopedias claiming that Link is ambidextrous (he's left-handed). I also remember the official site releasing a timeline where it was the same Link in all of the games.

Though I guess Heliopolis is a good a name as any. In my continuation (I've actually also decided to re-write Seasons 1-10, as well) in an episode called Once There Were Four... they learn that each of the four races have their own name for the place.

Comment

When is Dark Tide coming?
                sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Yes, I'm sitting my ass of wating!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                    Yes, I'm sitting my ass of wating!
                    Isnt everyone!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

s09, the episode?!
                      sigpic

Comment

*puts gun to Rasunda's head* stop pestering him. It'll be done when it's done.
                        Originally posted by Craig Charles
                        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Yes, yes.
                          Just trying to make some small talk!
                          Yesterday, only 1 posted.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, we need to keep this thread alive between the eps too
                            sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Yeah.
                              And we don't have a topic right now, so we are *****ing about when the episode will be out
                              sigpic

Comment

I like Pokemon:
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Guest750; 17 May 2009, 10:10 PM.
                                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Working...
                                X