X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s09...marry me

sigpic

Comment

But if Jack only was wounded, she would maybe still sobing!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

excellent episode can't wait for next and very sad about jack
        sigpic

Comment

But we don't know if he's dead!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            But we don't know if he's dead!!!
            If he were alive, wouldn't Sam be with him instead of going to a messy cabin by herself?

Comment

Well...ok.
              If you say so.
              sigpic

Comment

Good episode. Though one thing about the map. In the earlier ones, the Aschen was closer to the top right of the galaxy. Now it's really close to Earth.

Comment

The galaxy is immersed in a "Dark Tide"
                  For nearly two years, a bloodbath has raged across the now-infamous "Line," the dividing point between the sectors still held by the Alliance of Great races and those conquered by the unstoppable Der'kal armada. Neither side seemed to have the resources nor the skill to push past the other for so long, but now that is changing. As the alien warfleet breaks the Allied lines and prepare for their final push into the heart of the Milky Way, Earth finds itself oddly at peace for the first time, its small corner of the universe forgotten as the enemy tackles far more-powerful foes.

By no means, however, is humanity out of the fight. As the Der'kal invade a peaceful Jaffa world, the tattered remnants of the ISGC mobilize to assist, stranding the planet's greatest heroes in a slaughterfest. With their allies and friends desperately trying to extract them, they'll go head-to-head with their own set of problems; an elite squad of alien soldiers, the bad guys' own SG-1.

"Dark Tide" will feature no notable guest stars.
                  Last edited by s09119; 12 May 2009, 03:04 PM.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
                    Good episode. Though one thing about the map. In the earlier ones, the Aschen was closer to the top right of the galaxy. Now it's really close to Earth.
                    No it wasn't... Aschae has always been where it is.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Damn these episodes are getting better and better Quid por Quo was still the second best but these episodes are awesome. can't wait for Dark Tide, a der'kal SG-1 far out that is gonna be friggin' awesome.

Comment

Another superb episode. I am eagerly awaiting "Dark Tide."

Dr. D
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

s09,

Very cool. I liked the tie-in with Makepeace and Eaton. I'm glad she is a good character. Good job with the Venii, not too much info, just enough to keep us hankering for more.

I think Heliopolis is gonna get hit hard soon.

Glad that Earth is back in friendlier hands. I mean, we still have to clear it off of Der'kal forces, but still....

If Jack is dead, I can accept that. If he ascended, I think you would have told us that. Which is also why I still hold out hope for him. I think that he could still be alive, but the fact that she was there by herself kind of negates that....

So did Carter, like resign from everything, or just till she finishes up with Jack's effects and things. Also, do they even do death certificates and things anymore. I mean, the world has gone to ****. So does that kind of paperwork get done? huh.....

Also, yeah, so the Aschen are making progress, do we care? I bet you will tie them in too. S09, you always do.

Oh. BTW, that's cool that Teal'c is getting married. Nice little anecdote there.
                          Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                          sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

I'm awating "Dark Tide"!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to dark tide sounds excellent
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                                s09,

Very cool. I liked the tie-in with Makepeace and Eaton. I'm glad she is a good character. Good job with the Venii, not too much info, just enough to keep us hankering for more.

I think Heliopolis is gonna get hit hard soon.

Glad that Earth is back in friendlier hands. I mean, we still have to clear it off of Der'kal forces, but still....

If Jack is dead, I can accept that. If he ascended, I think you would have told us that. Which is also why I still hold out hope for him. I think that he could still be alive, but the fact that she was there by herself kind of negates that....

So did Carter, like resign from everything, or just till she finishes up with Jack's effects and things. Also, do they even do death certificates and things anymore. I mean, the world has gone to ****. So does that kind of paperwork get done? huh.....

Also, yeah, so the Aschen are making progress, do we care? I bet you will tie them in too. S09, you always do.

Oh. BTW, that's cool that Teal'c is getting married. Nice little anecdote there.
                                1. Carter hasn't resigned her position... she's just kind of gone AWOL for a bit while she tries to pull herself together. That's why the Jupiter was unexpectedly left with no commander; Carter just up and left, forcing people to try and work around her grief instead of with it. More on Sam and what she's going through later.

2. Well it was established way back in Season 8's "Sacrifices" that Teal'c and Ishta had a relationship going, or at the very least a good amount of mutual interest. And given all that's happened, I think enough time has passed without incident between them to indicate that they still feel that way for one another. Plus it seemed natural for Teal'c, so long the stoic individual, to shed ever-more of his old self as the galaxy itself is reshaped around him. He really is a different person from Season 9 and onward, and I think this culminates that transformation.

...besides, Ishta is really, really good-looking for a Jaffa

Comment

Working...
                                X