Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Guarantee: "Pyrrhus" will positively blow all your minds. No lie. Best episode ever coming up.
    Well will it top Star By Star ?
    This isn't Atlantis?
    I don't think so.
    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

More speculation (my take):

15x12 "Against the Night" - Refers more to psychological fights than physical fights. Dealing with coming back to an Earth where so much has been lost.

15x13 "Dark Tide" - The Der'kal start to come back with a vengeance after their losses; a "dark tide" sweeping over the galaxy.

15x14 "Infiltration" - ? Unsure...possibly deals with Anise/Lor'al.

15x15 "Desperate Times" - We're loosing...badly.

15x16 "Pride Before the Fall" (Part 1 of 2) - Anise tricks Lor'al into a critical mistake.

15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2) - Lor'al's mistake plays its course. A deadly battle no doubt ensues.
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Yes, Tom, that sounds right!
        And will
        the last episode blow our mindes, in that case "Star by star" blewd our mindes, so you need to do a much better jobb...

NOTE:
        You did an outstanding work on "Star by star" and that did blew our mindes!
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Ok, ive just finished Season 12 for the first time.

What a great season!

Although i HATED Garrin as a character, he was SO annoying, i was expecting/hoping for him to die in EVERY single episode.

But other than that, Great Season!

*Proceeds to reading Season 13*

Comment

Yes if you say it's going to wow us it better be better/longer then that 8 post "Star By Star"
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

my favourite episode is the one with the alien station but looking to the rest of the season.
              I think that in pyrrhus either the Der'kal or we get our ****s handed to us but i cant see the der'kal geting beat this early. Remember people their is still another season to go before SG-1 is finished
              Last edited by bradly08; 07 May 2009, 06:16 AM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Guarantee: "Pyrrhus" will positively blow all your minds. No lie. Best episode ever coming up.
                . Wow I am really looking forward to this one.

Dr. D
                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Same here doc!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                    Ok, ive just finished Season 12 for the first time.

What a great season!

Although i HATED Garrin as a character, he was SO annoying, i was expecting/hoping for him to die in EVERY single episode.

But other than that, Great Season!

*Proceeds to reading Season 13*
                    Haha good, that was kind of the point of the character I love villains whom you just want to stab.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Yeah...... I had to stop myself from smahing the computerscreen
                      sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Please, I almost took out a gun and was ready to go and met him!
                        sigpic

Comment

just wondering, but are we going to see the Furling ship from back in season 14s episode Lost and Found again any time soon?

Comment

Can i ask how long until the next episode? ! I basically want to get through others and get to pyrrhus.
                            Would you mind going into a time dilation bubble whilst writing episodes. You'll get them done quicker! and more free time!
                            Originally posted by Dante2109 View Post
                            just wondering, but are we going to see the Furling ship from back in season 14s episode Lost and Found again any time soon?
                            wasn't that destroyed with the rest of the furling fleet?

and 100th post woo..

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Haha good, that was kind of the point of the character I love villains whom you just want to stab.
                              I also wanted to say (after now having read a lot of your episodes) i take back what i said about Horizon being superior!

I absoultely LOVEEE your continuation, S09!

You inspired my Virtual Atlantis continuation.

Hope we can somehow coexist with our two continuations without destroying eachother.

Comment

Inga, you've neeeveeer ´read theese eppys before?
                                s09 is a bilion times greater then "Hrozion"!
                                s09's storys are better!
                                And Dogiefied, I feel the same way!
                                We should try o get to the asgard core
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X