No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought there was a ship that was supposed to be destroyed to.... but what do I know?
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Earth faces off "Against the Night"
      After nearly two years of misery, the refugees who were forced to flee Earth to escape Der'kal conquest have returned home. It should be a time of jubilation and commencement, the beginning of the end for the alien menace, and yet... the victory has been overshadowed by a despair of the greatest magnitude. It has been a week since the incredible success in orbit, and the planet is caught between a struggle to rebuild and a fear that even their greatest of heroes may fall.

Still fighting, though, the former members of SG-1 take to new roles in an attempt to reshape the galaxy—Daniel Jackson embarks on a complicated mission to Heliopolis to discuss their status in the Alliance while Cameron Mitchell and Rebbecca Eaton do their best to return to normal lives while fending off unending Der'kal strikes against a poorly-defended world. And lastly, Danielle Talbot has what may be the most-difficult task of all; attempting to integrate the hundreds of sector governments that sprang up during the alien occupation with the Free People of Earth coalition... and seeming to drive the final nail into recovery's coffin is an announcement by one nation that could lead to instantaneous Armageddon.

"Against the Night" will guest star... well, lots of guest stars! Tune in to see!
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just to make sure no one loses too much interest while I wait for my computer, here's a bit of news that may shock people:

In "Quid Pro Quo," a major character is going to be gone for good. It may be a human, a Jaffa, a Tok'ra, a Nox, a Der'kal, whatever, but someone's biting the bullet, so-to-speak. And unlike with Mitchell's "death" in "Star By Star," this time around it won't be revealed that the person survived later on. This time, when they're dead, it really is forever.

Let the speculation begin
        He is dead. Unfortunately. Or at least completely of the game. You got to have some balls there to kill off
        Spoiler:
        Jack.
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Earth faces off "Against the Night"
          After nearly two years of misery, the refugees who were forced to flee Earth to escape Der'kal conquest have returned home. It should be a time of jubilation and commencement, the beginning of the end for the alien menace, and yet... the victory has been overshadowed by a despair of the greatest magnitude. It has been a week since the incredible success in orbit, and the planet is caught between a struggle to rebuild and a fear that even their greatest of heroes may fall.
          Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
          He is dead. Unfortunately. Or at least completely of the game. You got to have some balls there to kill off
          Spoiler:
          Jack.
          But who could be greater than jack? he might fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
            But who could be greater than jack? he might fall.
            Just to make sure no one loses too much interest while I wait for my computer, here's a bit of news that may shock people:

In "Quid Pro Quo," a major character is going to be gone for good. It may be a human, a Jaffa, a Tok'ra, a Nox, a Der'kal, whatever, but someone's biting the bullet, so-to-speak. And unlike with Mitchell's "death" in "Star By Star," this time around it won't be revealed that the person survived later on. This time, when they're dead, it really is forever.

Let the speculation begin
            Spoiler:
            jack.
            Or at least completely of the game
            Last edited by Steelbox; 05 May 2009, 12:53 PM.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

crappy ending for jack though lol should have gone in a blaze of glory like anyone should
              Captain Simms

Comment

What about Mini Jack?
                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                  What about Mini Jack?
                  Probably dead. Orbital bombardment and all, through we may never know.

Comment

What about Mini Jack?
                    he was proably in the risistance if he could
                    sigpic

Comment

could be, would be intersesting if so9 brought it up haha
                      Captain Simms

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                        What about Mini Jack?
                        he was proably in the risistance if he could
                        Originally posted by captain simms View Post
                        could be, would be intersesting if so9 brought it up haha
                        The next few episodes will feature people from the past of Stargate who survived the orbital bombardment.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hmm. I think s09119's smart enough to know that RDA makes Stargate...so I'm guessing ascended.
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                            Hmm. I think s09119's smart enough to know that RDA makes Stargate...so I'm guessing ascended.
                            doubt ascension, and theres too many eps throught out the entire series where people have come back from the dead lol mostly daniel haha
                            Captain Simms

Comment

It was worth waiting for. Pandora's box kicks a** . Noo not jack! I give you five stars out of five. It's good that you have the guts to kill Jack, and face it he can't live forever
                              sigpic

Comment

s09, you said that the next few eppys will feture ex. SGC personel on earth.
                                I think that it'll be good to finde out how they had it...
                                But General Landry?
                                Did he make it throuh the gate, or was he stuck on earth?
                                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                                X