Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    He's in the fifth paragraph of the first part of the episode
    Oh well its so small you can barely notice it.
    This isn't Atlantis?
    I don't think so.
    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

This was worth the wait. Looking forward to the next episode. You're doing great s09!
      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

strange. now the box is used totally different than before. or was it simply daniel's total incompentence that it went on auto kill?

Comment

Great Ep, Well Worth the Wait!

Comment

i read this literally just after you posted it s09 but was unable to reply to it.
            brilliant. absolutely brilliant.

Spoiler:
            jack not jack
            and oh yeah. pandora's box = UBER!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes! Now we can kick some derkal as with Pandoras Box

But Jack cant die! He IS SG-1
              sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

all i can say is wow

That is definetly one of your greatest episodes to date

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

S, fantastic Ep, I'm on the forum all the time to check and it really is a fantastic epsiode.

Like I have said before, when reading your episodes, I can see the space battles, the characters interactions with each other.

You are doing an excellent job.

Comment

wow that was awesome!!!

my second favorite episode after 'star by star'

Comment

I thought one of our ships was going to be destroyed?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        strange. now the box is used totally different than before. or was it simply daniel's total incompentence that it went on auto kill?
                        Daniel's total incompetence would be the problem in "Pandora's Box" the episode; he didn't target anything with it because, at the time, they really had no idea how the device worked, and all he ever sent was the mental "fire" command when he shouted that they needed to activate the weapon immediately. And as I'm sure you know, any weapon that is fired but not aimed... well, they tend to go a little out of control.

With Jason and Jack using it, they had a better understanding of how it operated, since they had seen the actual Box beforehand and had the added bonus of having had more time to go over Pandora's notes from Atlantis ("Pandora"), her hidden lab in Pegasus ("Final Exam"), and the information they obtained from her HQ facility itself ("Pandora's Box").
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          Daniel's total incompetence would be the problem in "Pandora's Box" the episode; he didn't target anything with it because, at the time, they really had no idea how the device worked, and all he ever sent was the mental "fire" command when he shouted that they needed to activate the weapon immediately. And as I'm sure you know, any weapon that is fired but not aimed... well, they tend to go a little out of control.

With Jason and Jack using it, they had a better understanding of how it operated, since they had seen the actual Box beforehand and had the added bonus of having had more time to go over Pandora's notes from Atlantis ("Pandora"), her hidden lab in Pegasus ("Final Exam"), and the information they obtained from her HQ facility itself ("Pandora's Box").
                          Time to change the "Next Episode:" spot in your signature and also to add the last episode to the "list" in the first post of the thread?

Comment

Yes, wasn't a ship suposed to be destroyd?
                            But still, Loo'rals fleet is on the way...
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

that would be the thing in the spoiler.
                              I meant to say I never saw what the quid pro quo was going to be. Aka

Spoiler:
                              Jack

Dr. D
                              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                Yes, wasn't a ship suposed to be destroyd?
                                But still, Loo'rals fleet is on the way...
                                No ship was said to be destroyed...

And please hold for the next trailer
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X