Clear All

Just look at Continuing wiki!
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      Yes, the wiki, in the battle of earth it says; "the..."
      wow, i feel like i was there!
      why don't you write about the battle of earth?

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Okay, I had an idea: continuing SG-1! In the "Theoretical Season 11" Thread, I created a full Season 11, but it ended the Ori story arc and led into "Ark of Truth". I'm going to use that Season 11 I made to create an extended Stargate, with more seasons, new enemies, and all new adventures.

NOTES:
        - The writing and length increases with time as I get better at this, so please be patient at the start, especially with Season 11, which was written very quickly.
        - Samantha Carter is not commander of Atlantis in Season 12; it is assumed that someone else takes command.
        - The Asgard plasma weapons given to Earth in "Unending" have been significantly tuned down in this continuation. They are still extremely powerful, but not as much so as they have been seen to be in Atlantis and the original SG-1.

- --- -
        Stargate: SG-1

Season 11: (Link)
        Synopsis: Earth and its allies strike back against the Ori, rallying their forces for the final battles of the war. In the darkness, however, danger lurks it every turn as the final days of the epic crusade draw to a close.

Season 12: (Link)
        Synopsis: The Milky Way rebuilds from its terrible war with the Ori, though it seems that not all are determined to bring about peace. A new enemy makes its presence known, but is it all that is in store for SG-1?

Season 13: (Link)
        Synopsis: The galaxy braces for its greatest challenge ever as the merciless legions of the Der'kal swarm into the Milky Way, threatening to destroy everything in their path.

Season 14: (Link)
        Synopsis: As SG-1 enters into a race against time to defeat the Der'kal, the alien invaders unleash their most powerful weapons in a bid for victory. The team comes to terms with their destinies, and Earth teeters on the brink of oblivion as the battle draws ever-closer.

Season 15:
        Synopsis: A year after the fall of Earth, the fractured Alliance struggles to hold out against the Der'kal advance. But old friends and new allies soon make clear that the fight is far from over as the war comes to its shocking climax.
        Spoiler:
        15x01 "Severed Dreams" (1/2/3)
        15x02 "Contagion" (1/2/3)
        15x03 "Acts of Contrition" (1/2)
        15x04 "Loyalties" (1/2/3)
        15x05 "Earthfall" (1/2/3)
        15x06 "To Have Loved and Lost" (1/2) (300th episode)
        15x07 "Sojourn" (1/2/3)
        15x08 "Power Play" (1/2/3)
        15x09 "The Hidden" (1/2/3)
        15x10 "Interludes" (Part 1 of 2) (1/2/3)
        15x11 "Quid Pro Quo" (Part 2 of 2)
        15x12 "Against the Night"
        15x13 "Dark Tide"
        15x14 "Infiltration"
        15x15 "Desperate Times"
        15x16 "Pride Before the Fall" (Part 1 of 2)
        15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2)
        15x18 "The Ragged Edge"
        15x19 "TBA"
        15x20 "TBA"
        15x21 "TBA"
        15x22 "TBA"

Der'kal Invasion: The Rundown (Link)

Hierarchy of Advancement (Link)

Stargate Timeline (Spoilers for all seasons!):
        Part 1
        Part 2

SG-1/Atlantis Schedule:
        Spoiler:
        Oh, and in case anyone is confused...

The seasons are going to be thrown off a bit because of the one-year break between 14 and 15, which means that my Atlantis continuation will be running without SG-1 for a year. Think of it this way:

SG-1___________________Atlantis
        Season 11_______________Season 4 (canonical)
        Season 12_______________Season 5 (canonical)
        Season 13_______________Season 6
        Season 14_______________Season 7
        ________________________Season 8
        Season 15_______________Season 9
        Season 16_______________Season 10

So the events of Season 8 (should I get that far) of Atlantis would be taking place during the one-year bubble of no-SG-1, and then Season 9 (should I get that far) would join up with Season 15 of the original show.

Get it? Got it? Good.
        are you insinuatin that with this post an all (not i the alliance) is coming to save our hides a few times?
        [note its very first post]
        sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by that?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
            wow, i feel like i was there!
            why don't you write about the battle of earth?
            If I rember right s09 said he wanted to do it himself as then he would be in control of what content goes on it

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Yes, but he could just edit the text if he thinks it's not good.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but he could just edit the text if he thinks it's not good.
                well its up to him if we wants to do it that way, it is his wiki after all

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Yes, but if I create a wiki I can't say it's 'mine'.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fair point, i would love to help out with it but i have no idea how to work wiki's

Comment

Yes, but if I create a wiki I can't say it's 'mine'.
                      You can if you're the only admin and you turn off public editing and new members sign-up. It's even more "yours" if you self-host it.

Comment

Ok, didn't know it was like that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I do believe reading somewhere that the episode should be up by the end of the weekend ... Im really starting to get withdrawls
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

yeah me too. he said he'd get the computer back on sunday night. it's already monday in Australia so it's killing me. i know the time zones mean it's like 10 pm sunday but still i need an episode plz plz.

Comment

Its Monday here in Sweden too
                              But where is the eppy?!
                              sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

PEOPLE!! calm down

If it isnt out yet then there is a reason why and we just need to be patient

Comment

Working...
                                X