No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell do Kull warriors resemble zombies???????!!!!!!!!
    Well when their helmets come off they look a lot like zombies.

Dr. D
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
      Well when their helmets come off they look a lot like zombies.

Dr. D
      Doesnt count AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
        Zombies are more popular, and replicators can´t beet them.
        And I know personelly from Call of Duty 5 World at War that Zombies are a pain in the as. Especially Nazi Zombies
        hell yes, i played that game at a friend's house last week, pulled an all nighter playing it to. but that is one awesome game, freaky too.

Comment

Doesnt count AT ALL.
          Okay I concede the point.

Dr. D
          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Technically all the Kulls are Zombies. The critical characteristic of a Zombie is not the eating of flesh (as some have insinuated) but rather that they are living dead (but not as sophisticated as vampires, yes? ).

Therefore, Kulls, the Colombian (?) dude, and the Sodan guy all count as technical zombies.
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Well the Kull have no will of their own and hve to obey who orders them. They are disposable and die easily when out of the suit. And yah how could we forget the guy who was revived with the Tel'chak device ( Hope i got it right i havent watched that episode in ages.)
              Edit: Anyways Zombies have been done to death ... Pun intended
              Also whoot this is my 300th post =)
              Last edited by Dark lord me; 30 April 2009, 06:54 PM.
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

actually they havent, i just said that in stargate they have been done cool. the sodan for instance, staffweapon firing superzombie

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  Technically all the Kulls are Zombies. The critical characteristic of a Zombie is not the eating of flesh (as some have insinuated) but rather that they are living dead (but not as sophisticated as vampires, yes? ).

Therefore, Kulls, the Colombian (?) dude, and the Sodan guy all count as technical zombies.
                  Either way... ALL true zombies eat flesh...

they ALL do and thats why its their main characteristic.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                    I bet it wont be as funny when a Zombie is eating you...
                    Not going to happen cause i have a plan if zomies start appearing everywhere!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      Not going to happen cause i have a plan if zomies start appearing everywhere!!
                      You mind sharing that plan so we all can learn how to survive if zombies emerge?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                        You mind sharing that plan so we all can learn how to survive if zombies emerge?
                        Well i live in Northern ireland so i head to the north coast (which only takes about an hour). Their i head over to rathlin island which is here:

Their i will be out of reach of zombies and just wait it out.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

zombies = infected dead that come alive...
                          i think this island might have at least one cemetary my good friend so they will get you any way
                          i have a plan myself
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                            zombies = infected dead that come alive...
                            i think this island might have at least one cemetary my good friend so they will get you any way
                            i have a plan myself
                            Well Rathlin has a pretty small population and yea their prob is a cemtary on Rathlin but its either a few zombies or millions on the mainland

Comment

I'll be moving to Alaska. Zombies have no body heat so up there they will just freeze
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                Well Rathlin has a pretty small population and yea their prob is a cemtary on Rathlin but its either a few zombies or millions on the mainland
                                excellent point. but my plan works better.

RELEASE THE BEAVERS!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X