Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    Twilight never struct me as a good series.
    But I did see some eppys, and some were good some were bad.
    Eppys? You do know that the twilight series is a book series...as read, not see. I'm confused....did twilight come out with a TV series I didn't know about? God I hope not!
    Is everything okay?!
    I got 5 and Teyla got-
    I got 8.
    I got 10 and she got 8
    (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Eh,oh
      I thought of the Twilight show
      Sorry for the miss understanding!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Seriously guys, it will be posted when it's posted.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
          I totall agree with most of your rant (which was also amusing lol) except he won't be stressed into writing the episode faster, at least not this one, because he's already finished it. He's just waiting for his computer to be fixed.

Such is life.

Still lets talk about something more constructive, like....

What do y'all think of the twilight series and the movie.
          Twilight sucks.

Comment

Wait, there's a book series and a Show?:s
            sigpic

Comment

Since I have not seen the movie or read the books I do not know what to think of them. I know they are popular but that is about all.

Rasunda, to pass the time you could tell us some interesting facts about your country.

Dr. D
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Wait, there's a book series and a Show?:s
                The Twilight they are talking about is the one about vampires in a regular American town (I think ).

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                  The Twilight they are talking about is the one about vampires in a regular American town (I think ).
                  Why, what other twilight's are their?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Why, what other twilight's are their?
                    Ask Rasunda.

Dr. D

Spoiler:

Comment

if you dont want to talk about twilight, then why not read over some of the older episodes, maybe you could find somthing that has been over looked...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

How about some fun speculating on upcoming eps? I am very interested in
                        15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2)

Pyrrhus - King of Epirus and Macedon. He was one of the strongest opponents of early Rome. Some of his battles, though successful, cost him heavy losses, from which the term Pyrrhic victory was coined. he is reported to have said: "One more such victory will undo me!"

Pyrrhic Victory - is a victory with devastating cost to the victor.

What are your thoughts?

Comment

Eh, in this thread?
                          Pyrrhus, is that an eppy here?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                            if you dont want to talk about twilight, then why not read over some of the older episodes, maybe you could find somthing that has been over looked...
                            Oh trust me, many things have been overlooked...

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                            How about some fun speculating on upcoming eps? I am very interested in
                            15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2)

Pyrrhus - King of Epirus and Macedon. He was one of the strongest opponents of early Rome. Some of his battles, though successful, cost him heavy losses, from which the term Pyrrhic victory was coined. he is reported to have said: "One more such victory will undo me!"

Pyrrhic Victory - is a victory with devastating cost to the victor.

What are your thoughts?

I think that might be my favorite episode so far, to be honest It's gonna be one Hell of a show, lemme tell ya.

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                            Eh, in this thread?
                            Pyrrhus, is that an eppy here?
                            Yes, the conclusion to a late-season two-parter.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                              The movie was crap; I haven't read the books.

My major complaint is this:

VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE! NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Comment

Well I have never read it or seen the movie, but I've met a lot of people who have. they like it. I don't think I would. Seems like girls tend to enjoy it much more than men. I dunno....
                                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X