Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow im suprised you guys didn't know what a thumbdrive is =O
    Anyways theres always this site where you can post your story Good place for stories/ Anyways you can post the chapters to be as long as you want to like no three or 7 parts i the same episode
    This isn't Atlantis?
    I don't think so.
    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      b5?
      Andromeda.
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

S09, how's the computer going?
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          Andromeda.
          Hmmm... It just sounded so B5-ish.

Comment

Of course some of us prefer looking at lush forests rather than atomic wastes. And considering the depth of changes that occurs in KOTOR or maybe Mass Effect due to your actions, both TES and Fallout are still in the Dark Ages.
            But, at least where character customizations come in, compared to The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, which was released in 1996, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect are also in the Dark Ages. Anyway, Fallout 3 isn't supposed to be The Elder Scrolls. However, what the game do show us is that Bethesda is learning from past mistakes and we can expect gold from Skyrim. Yes, I said Skyrim. I don't care if it's not official yet, but they copyrighted the title in 2006. What other game are they going to release called Skyrim?

And to h*** with lush forests. Cyrodiil is supposed to be a jungle! Now the game that takes place in Valenwood is going to feel repetitive (and all those annoying Bosmer...>_<).

Anyways theres always this site where you can post your story Good place for stories/ Anyways you can post the chapters to be as long as you want to like no three or 7 parts i the same episode
            Yep, if you want to be plaguarized that's the perfect place.

Comment

Andromeda.
              Oh, what a show... in any event, computer is still out of service, but I did start typing up the next few episodes anyway so I'm not losing as much time due to the crash.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Oh, what a show... in any event, computer is still out of service, but I did start typing up the next few episodes anyway so I'm not losing as much time due to the crash.
                Everytime i see you posted on this thread i think you've posted the next episode.
                get a new computer.
                or a usb pen or external hard drive or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  Hmmm... It just sounded so B5-ish.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Oh, what a show...
                  Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm confused.
                  sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm confused.
                    A little of both. I loved Andromeda, but it had its fair share (and more) of cheesy moments and plotlines...
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I used to love Andromeda, but then it sort of whent away from me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great show up till the last season, then it went a bit wierd....
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.
                        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

what is the andromeda show about? i don't understant the plot
                          Continuing Stargate
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Dang S09... I've finally caught up with this whole thing. You do an awesome job writing. Only problem is that they can't come out any faster than they do lol.

Just a couple questions-
                            Are you planning to finish SG-1 season 15, and then finish Atlantis? Or are you planning to do them concurrently? And once you finish SG-1, are you going to catch Atlantis up? Or write them at the same time?
                            And-
                            How often does an episode come out?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

The episodes comes out 1 time/week, and s09 said something about finishing SG1 first.
                              And there might be another season of SG1 before continuing SGA
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                I used to love Andromeda, but then it sort of whent away from me.
                                It went away from most people after season 2.

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                                what is the andromeda show about? i don't understant the plot
                                Basically a captain and his sentient ship get stuck in time around a black hole and get pulled out three hundred years later when galactic society has more or less crumbled and he goes about trying to restore the old Commonwealth.

Mind you, that's what it's about for the first season, after that it all sort of spirals into some weird mesh of sci fi , mythology, and the captain slepign with another woman every episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X