• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has put in really good writing, a nice story, and things that make sense
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
      I've never played but my friend Tom is addicted to these games haha.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

S09!!!
        Answer! We need part 2!!!
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Need ... need ... need .... Oh well off to play Elder scrolls Oblivion. And yes I do own the game and have owned it for the lat 2 years good series the company makes good long games.
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Hey, S09, do you think the eppy will be out today?
            sigpic

Comment

What does a guy gotta do to get some green around here???

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                What does a guy gotta do to get some green around here???
                Something that makes you deserve green.

Comment

Need ... need ... need .... Oh well off to play Elder scrolls Oblivion. And yes I do own the game and have owned it for the lat 2 years good series the company makes good long games.
                  Oblivion, not so much. Fortunately, Fallout 3 restored my faith in the wo... erm, Bethesda. That game actually have real consequences, and not just for the bad stuff you do. Not even Morrowind had that. For example, my character is the knight-in-shiny-armour kind of guy and because he's so good, there's a contract on his head. So, every now and then I'll get jumped by assassins while exploring the Capital Wasteland.

Here's hoping they do the same in The Elder Scrolls V. If you're too good you might get jumped by Dark Brotherhood assassins (and they are far more sneaky and backstabbing). Of course, in that game it should be the opposite. It only happens in towns (bringing back the enemies in towns at night I love so much in Arena) and after sunset.

Comment

so9, is the ep going to be out soon?
                    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                      But you have to get it for the PC so you get all the wonderful mods!

Oblivion, not so much. Fortunately, Fallout 3 restored my faith in the wo... erm, Bethesda. That game actually have real consequences, and not just for the bad stuff you do. Not even Morrowind had that. For example, my character is the knight-in-shiny-armour kind of guy and because he's so good, there's a contract on his head. So, every now and then I'll get jumped by assassins while exploring the Capital Wasteland.
                      Of course some of us prefer looking at lush forests rather than atomic wastes. And considering the depth of changes that occurs in KOTOR or maybe Mass Effect due to your actions, both TES and Fallout are still in the Dark Ages.

so9, is the ep going to be out soon?
                      Will knowing when the episode is going to come out really help? I kinda wonder what you did in the massive hiatus between BSG 4 and 4.5.

Comment

Fetuchinhi, are you from Italy?
                        sigpic

Comment

S09 i know you are watching us. so i know you can hear me.
                          finish the eppy to help these por beings. they are going crazy. and also ill give you lots and lots of green
                          sigpic

Comment

I to will give you lots of greens!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                              I to will give you lots of greens!
                              :-O copy cat!

and Rasunda you want to join my writers staff? you get to see teasers and episodes of Wraith Wars before anyone else. also you get your ideas put into the actual eppys
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                                :-O copy cat!

and Rasunda you want to join my writers staff? you get to see teasers and episodes of Wraith Wars before anyone else. also you get your ideas put into the actual eppys
                                if he joined your writer staff... then it would be a great insult to me.

He said he didnt have time for Venala and left the venala writer staff... and wraith wars episodes are equally as long and time demanding as Venalas.

Comment

Working...
                                X