Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Quid pro Quo be finished?

P.S The 2700 post, do I get a green treat now?
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

And Killman, could you keep your pseudoscienfitic speculation to more apropriate threads? You seem to go on a mini rant when there's tech invoved and you think you know a better way to do it with alarming frequency.
      whats pseudoscientific about a big radiation bomb?

Comment

Wow so many people think that a ship will be destroyed. For all we know we could lost most of the fleet or gain Earth but find after the bombardment the atmosphere makes it almost uninhabital after the years .
        This isn't Atlantis?
        I don't think so.
        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

If I were the Der'kal leader, I'd set up charges on Earth that I could detonate if it looked like I'd lose the planet. "If I can't have Earth, no one can."

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            whats pseudoscientific about a big radiation bomb?
            The fact that it won't even work.

Just becasue it's organic, dones't mean it biological in the traditional sense, or that it won't be able to repair itself.

Comment

But, we will probably win, and slowly press the Derkal out of the galaxy
              sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

not all things have to end well for the good guys
                check my story's:
                Battlestar group 16
                and Under Siege
                and respond at:
                Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                my newest story:
                TFS Ticonderoga
                and respond at:
                TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                  Wow so many people think that a ship will be destroyed. For all we know we could lost most of the fleet or gain Earth but find after the bombardment the atmosphere makes it almost uninhabital after the years .
                  Earth was already heavily bombarded in star by star and there are still some assumed 3-4 billion people left on Earth. what's left of Earth's fleet against the leaderless contingent above Earth is unlikely to bombard intentionally or unintentionally much more of Earth as they'd be to bust killing the other group. and as for laying charges to destroy Earth, that's fairly unlikely unless they blew up the sun.

why are so many people OK or assuming we lose Earth. cuz if the entire planet is destroyed then it'll take us generations to even come close to being even a shadow of ourselves. not to mention it'd be killing of another 3 or so billion people.

ps. what do oyu guys mean when you talk about green treats or green something?

Comment

You don't have to obliterate a planet (by destroying the sun) to make it uninhabitable.

Comment

Yah what I was talking about was in Halo when they "glass" a planet through covering the majority of the planet with orbital bombardment it burns away the atmosphere. So I though that the atmosphere around Earth might have been burning away
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                        Yah what I was talking about was in Halo when they "glass" a planet through covering the majority of the planet with orbital bombardment it burns away the atmosphere. So I though that the atmosphere around Earth might have been burning away
                        A single asteroid towed through hyperspace is way simpler...

Comment

Yah well I doubt they threw asteroids at Earth. They did do orbital bombardment however
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.

Comment

I agree. I bet the Derk'al have wired a good deal of the human ares to explode in the event they lose the planet. I mean, regardless of how pwerful you may think you are, it'd be a good idea, especially considering they aren't winning nearly as fast as they once thought and in large part cuz the tau'ri have been striking back.
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

points taken.

Far out s09 is too good, i getting so obsessed with the story i'm taking it too seriously lol!!

Comment

it is actually awesome haha
                                Captain Simms

Comment

Working...
                                X