Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    Yes, great idéa, about the hyperspace thing!
    And I'n shoure that we'll gett earth, but I bet that the Apollo gets destroyd
    Why the Apollo?
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
      yeah that's probably true and it could be a reason he takes so much time to get the next ep. not only is he created an awesome episode he's editing out good ideas so its still a surprise.

So everyone keep the possible ideas to yourself until after the episode has aired please. and s09 keep up the awesome eps.

ps. can someone explain how to do those multiple quotes from different people in one post and reply to them all. Thanx
      Betwen the qoute button and the QR buttom there is a plus. Click on the ones you want to quotes + button, and there you go. Then, just press the usual quote one one you want to quoter when you are done. Got it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
        Why the Apollo?
        I'm guessing that caus we "know" her.
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I'm guessing that caus we "know" her.
          Why does all the ships we "know" die?
          sigpic

Comment

It's the writer(S), in this case S09, but we don't know if S09 will kill of the Apollo.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, there is still some hope
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe he will take out one of the 305's, we gain Earth but lose our ability to fight effectively against the der'kal

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Yes, that's likley to, but then I think it would be the Jupiter.
                  The Aurora is highly unlikly that he'll kill of, so it's ider, the Jupiter, the Apollo or non of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, that's likley to, but then I think it would be the Jupiter.
                    The Aurora is highly unlikly that he'll kill of, so it's ider, the Jupiter, the Apollo or non of them.
                    Why not the Aurora, they would have a bit of a score to settle and could end up sacrifising themselves to settle it and win back earth

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Maybe, but the Aurora is new and they just "gave" it to Colonel Sanders.
                      Caus she already lost a ship, but now that I think of it, it maybe so that S09 do kill the Arora of as-well-as Colonel Sanders.
                      I've got a picture in my head that's hard to deskribe, about this, but yes maybe the Aurora...
                      sigpic

Comment

you take something, give something.

simple: earth for dakara. dakara is obliterated by the Box, while Earth is saved.

Comment

simple: earth for dakara. dakara is obliterated by the Box, while Earth is saved.
                          Yes, that could definitely happen. Also the quid pro quo could be we lose the Box forever in the battle but gain Earth.

Dr. D
                          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

i honestly dont like the concept of the Box. i mean, its not really an effective weapon, it can be escaped in time. and its not very handy. and why is it called a box if its egg-shaped/spherical? isnt a box almost per definition atleast squared?

why not use an ionizing radiation beam shot in every direction? the damage to DNA would be almost irreversable, it would render Hives inert, as if you just fired a cancer beam at them, and the ionizing effect will short-circuit the entire hive. its a badass, clean weapon. maybe, if used in atmosphere, a really powerfull electric charge is used to insta-kill all that remains?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              i honestly dont like the concept of the Box. i mean, its not really an effective weapon, it can be escaped in time. and its not very handy. and why is it called a box if its egg-shaped/spherical? isnt a box almost per definition atleast squared?

why not use an ionizing radiation beam shot in every direction? the damage to DNA would be almost irreversable, it would render Hives inert, as if you just fired a cancer beam at them, and the ionizing effect will short-circuit the entire hive. its a badass, clean weapon. maybe, if used in atmosphere, a really powerfull electric charge is used to insta-kill all that remains?
                              Actually, Box is a misstranslation of the original Latin, it's closer to giant urn actually.

And Killman, could you keep your pseudoscienfitic speculation to more apropriate threads? You seem to go on a mini rant when there's tech invoved and you think you know a better way to do it with alarming frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

First of all, it's called the Box because that's what the legend says it's called

And secondly... because Stargate weapons aren't supposed to be super-technobabble-y. The Box is simple and powerful; it rips things apart in an instant. Why do you need anything else?
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X