No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode. But I was wondering, I was wondering if the United States, Britain, France, Germany will punish China for their foil plot?
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Most impressive. I like it.

Of course, I do have a personal stake in this one I guess. Good job!
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

another great episode

Comment

very very good episode i liked it a lot around when will the next one be out like in a week or what cause it was beautiful

but you should settle down on the hero sheild a little

like the end of this ep sg1 should have had all gate travel suspended for a week or something like that oh i know excourt duty they would hate that

but like i said beautiful episode
          get the rep

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
            Good episode. But I was wondering, I was wondering if the United States, Britain, France, Germany will punish China for their foil plot?
            I'm sure they'd love to do just that, but it would somewhat hard to prosecute. The Chinese are on the anti-isolationist side right now, and trying to attack them at the moment could swing momentum back to those that want to keep Earth out of galactic affairs. For the time being... China has a get-out-of-jail-free pass.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
            Most impressive. I like it.

Of course, I do have a personal stake in this one I guess. Good job!
            Haha, personal stake indeed, you get all credit for the star of the episode!

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
            very very good episode i liked it a lot around when will the next one be out like in a week or what cause it was beautiful

but you should settle down on the hero sheild a little
            Well, I couldn't very well just have SG-1 get fired... then there'd be no show. There will be consquences for them down the line, but really it's not as if everyone just let them get away with it; remember, while they were off saving Ankgor (something the US and its allies very much wanted to do, mind you), Dr. Talbot got the information necessary to swing the UN back in favor of utilizing the stargate. Since they now want the gate active, SG-1 is in higher demand than ever, so this one incident is being let go.

like the end of this ep sg1 should have had all gate travel suspended for a week or something like that oh i know excourt duty they would hate that
            The only real punishment that would fit here is court martial, since they stole international property... but, as I said, I just can't do that.

but like i said beautiful episode
            Thanks.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Very cool.

and well yeah,

If I were the Jaffa I would be pissed, I mean they are putting all this effort into the Alliance, and they are loosing all this ground. I mean the Nox seem commited, but barely, the tok'ra aren't much of full on fighters, and Earth still isn't sure if they want to commit to something they helped start.....

also I have a question....
              What made you put heberdin into the alliance?

I know its a little late to ask that, but it was still on my mind....
              [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                Very cool.

and well yeah,

If I were the Jaffa I would be pissed, I mean they are putting all this effort into the Alliance, and they are loosing all this ground. I mean the Nox seem commited, but barely, the tok'ra aren't much of full on fighters, and Earth still isn't sure if they want to commit to something they helped start.....
                True, but the Nox are doing more than we see, really. They're the ones that are actually running the defense so far, but the Jaffa are the ones dying by the thousands to protect the Milky Way.

also I have a question....
                What made you put heberdin into the alliance?
                They were an advanced race on equal footing with the others (mostly), so they deserved to be in it. However, I wanted the Der'kal to have a dramatic opening on the galactic stage, and I decided to sacrifice one of the Great Races for that purpose.

Originally, it was actually going to be the Nox that got wiped out, leaving only "new" powers. But I realized that the Nox were too powerful to be taken out quite so quickly... and I have plans for the Jaffa and Tok'ra... so it ended up being them that got sacrificed to the Plot Gods.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

First of all, wonderful episode. Ending was not what I was really expecting. I was expecting the final scene to be on the Der'kal supership with some kind of foreshadowing to the finale that would make it even bigger and shocking.

Second of all, exactly what is going on with the Nox? They've been gone for awhile now. Are we going to be seeing them any time soon before the season's out?

Finally, could by any chance give us a little description of the Season Finale "Xenocide"?
                  Is everything okay?!
                  I got 5 and Teyla got-
                  I got 8.
                  I got 10 and she got 8
                  (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by Icer234 View Post
                    First of all, wonderful episode. Ending was not what I was really expecting. I was expecting the final scene to be on the Der'kal supership with some kind of foreshadowing to the finale that would make it even bigger and shocking.
                    Haha, sorry to disappoint, but I need to save some surprises for later episodes, don't I?

Second of all, exactly what is going on with the Nox? They've been gone for awhile now. Are we going to be seeing them any time soon before the season's out?
                    The Nox have been mentioned every now and then, havn't they? Just because we haven't seen one face-to-face in a bit doesn't mean something's happened to them, I was just devoting screentime to the political issues plaguing the Alliance this season (the internal factions on Chulak and Earth).

That said, this season or the next, there will definately be a trip to the Nox homeworld, and maybe our friend "The Time Traveler" could have a revelation about them...

Finally, could by any chance give us a little description of the Season Finale "Xenocide"?
                    Hmmmm, what can I say without giving things away too much? Sorry, nothing more than the spoilers I gave out earlier.

Comment

The Der'kal got superdreadnaughts...

Comment

*Boost's s09119's already inflated ego*

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          *Boost's s09119's already inflated ego*
                          I'll add to that.

Another great episode & can not wait for the next ones.

Maybe I ask, would you be able to give us the names of the next couple of episodes (Similar to what they use to do, & still do for SGA)? It might help with the (sorta) restlessness of your fans.

Still, great episode, & can not wait.

Jezza

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
                            I'll add to that.

Another great episode & can not wait for the next ones.

Maybe I ask, would you be able to give us the names of the next couple of episodes (Similar to what they use to do, & still do for SGA)? It might help with the (sorta) restlessness of your fans.

Still, great episode, & can not wait.

Jezza
                            Well, since you asked so nicely:

Next up, SG-1 finds themselves facing "The Emissary"

Who says only humans can show common sense? Following their humiliating defeat at Ankgor, the Der'kal have ceased expansion into the galaxy for the time being, reinforcing their captured territory and easily repelling all Alliance attempts to retake lost ground. In the lull of battle, though, another surprising twist emerges; a Der'kal emissary is dispatched to Heliopolis to negotiate with the Milky Way's most powerful races.

As the Nox, Jaffa, Tok'ra, and humans scramble to prepare for this most-important occasion, SG-1 is dispatched by the United Nations to keep an eye on the proceedings. Something about this sudden change of tactics by the Der'kal is disturbing, particularly considering their latest reinforcement—a "supership" three times the size of a Wraith hive. It has yet to engage Alliance forces, but sporadic Jaffa and Tok'ra reports it is steadily moving towards the frontlines.

"The Emissary" will feature several guest appearances, including Frida Betrani as Lya, Vanessa Angel as Anise, Simone Bailly as Ka'lel, and Colin Cunningham as Major Davis.
                            Last edited by s09119; 09 April 2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Next up, SG-1 finds themselves facing "The Emissary"

Who says only humans can show common sense? Following their humiliating defeat at Ankgor, the Der'kal have ceased expansion into the galaxy for the time being, reinforcing their captured territory and easily repelling all Alliance attempts to retake lost ground. In the lull of battle, though, another surprising twist emerges; a Der'kal emissary is dispatched to Heliopolis to negotiate with the Milky Way's most powerful races.

As the Nox, Jaffa, Tok'ra, and humans scramble to prepare for this most-important occasion, SG-1 is dispatched by the United Nations to keep an eye on the proceedings. Something about this sudden change of tactics by the Der'kal is disturbing, particularly considering their latest reinforcement—a "supership" three times the size of a Wraith hive. It has yet to engage Alliance forces, but sporadic Jaffa and Tok'ra reports it is steadily moving towards the frontlines.

"The Emissary" will feature several guest appearances, including Frida Betrani as Lya, Vanessa Angel as Anise, Simone Bailly as Ka'lel, and Colin Cunningham as Major Davis.

It sounds like a good episode can't wait for it so how much have you written of it so far, cause if you want someone to proof read it i am here and it would be easy for me to do thet and get back to you within 8 hours of you sending it
                              get the rep

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                Well, since you asked so nicely:
                                Nice, now I can not wait. Thank you for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X