Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix786 View Post
    I agree. If Earth is going to be lightly defended by the Der'kal, then you'd only need ships. And because of the great attack soon to happen at Dakara, the box would be of more use there.
    Couldnt agree more
    sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

does pandora's box require the ATA gene?
      It was not stated in the episode either way. I do not think it will be a problem for us though because we have people with the ATA gene.

Dr. D
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
        I meant that perhaps we win the battle, save the resistance, and batter the Der'kal fleet...but only at the cost of using Pandora's box and destroying the planet. We gain a victory and save our people, but we lose our home once and for all. Then the Beta Site becomes the new "Earth."

(not that I actually believe this will happen: as I said, I think the box is going to Dakara)
        i know you said you don't believe it will happen but if we retake Earth and then ose it by mis-using Pandora's Box then we wouldn't be saving our people, really we'd be killing them all. so 4 billion or whatever's left would become 10,000+ refugees as the total population of the destroyed Earth.

Comment

So pandora's box can destroy earth?!
          And I don't think that they should send it to Dakara, they froze us out, I say we free earth, send it to Dakara and then takes it back.
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            So pandora's box can destroy earth?!
            And I don't think that they should send it to Dakara, they froze us out, I say we free earth, send it to Dakara and then takes it back.
            But what if Pandoras Box destroys the planet? Lets try it on a jaffa world first
            sigpic

Comment

You're right about that wazmux
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                You're right about that wazmux

Well, im just saying, we cant sacrefice our homeworld

P.S A wish: Can one of the "Earthlings" ships be Swedish? It would really make my day.
                sigpic

Comment

come on wazmux stop trying to get a ship we all want one but it just doesn't seem to be happening. He might just make them all from the standard countries like UK Russia and France etc.

and Rasnuda i know they sorta froze us out but we did the same to the Hebridians because with the loss of our Homeworld and main colony we don't have the infrastructure or resources to be full contributing members of the Alliance, at least for the duration of this war. Besides beating the der'kal fleet before they take Dakara means the Jaffa will lose less ships and have that many more when we start pushing the der'kal back to the edge of the galaxy where we will destroy them with another ally besides the alliance and the venii.

Comment

i believe we captured 2 hyperspace interdictors, one was sent to earth and used in star by star, the other one was sent to heliopolis for study or something.
                    couldnt they use that thing to pull out the Derkal fleet out of hyperspace before they reach Dakara and then use pandora's box to destroy their fleet, it might destroy the hyperspace interdictor but it would most likely turn the tide of the war

EDIT: stop asking for a ship, it is anoying
                    Last edited by boeli; 09 April 2009, 06:13 AM. Reason: forgot something
                    check my story's:
                    Battlestar group 16
                    and Under Siege
                    and respond at:
                    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                    my newest story:
                    TFS Ticonderoga
                    and respond at:
                    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                      i believe we captured 2 hyperspace interdictors, one was sent to earth and used in star by star, the other one was sent to heliopolis for study or something.
                      couldnt they use that thing to pull out the Derkal fleet out of hyperspace before they reach Dakara and then use pandora's box to destroy their fleet, it might destroy the hyperspace interdictor but it would most likely turn the tide of the war

Good idea. Green for you.

Dr. D
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

good idea, and you never know with over a year some boffins at Heliopolis might of been able to create more. So we may still have interdictors.

Comment

This is actually a great idea, and one I would think S09 would have used. But now, i dunno. once we talk about it, he really tries hard to avoid making us know everything before hand.

and yeah, swedish people. you aren't getting a ship. neither are the australians, even though I would bet they would have a superb resistance and the Derkal probably built a lot of shipyards there, due to the large open land.
                          Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                          sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Yes, great idéa, about the hyperspace thing!
                            And I'n shoure that we'll gett earth, but I bet that the Apollo gets destroyd
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                              and yeah, swedish people. you aren't getting a ship. neither are the australians, even though I would bet they would have a superb resistance and the Derkal probably built a lot of shipyards there, due to the large open land.
                              Damnit i was trying to not ask for one so we would get one (Australian) damn. lol. still, i stand by what i said before the ships will probably go to the standard stragate nations minus China of course.

But your right we'd have one hell of a resistance. "the higher the odds against us the more we back ourselves" (quote from Tobruk).

true Australia is like 70% desert so they can use that. i always wondered why s09119 had the der'kal bombard all of Australia when we mostly (95%) live on the coast. it was probably so they could build a shipyard there if the shipyards aren't all up in orbit. that goes for northern canada too if my memorys correct.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                                This is actually a great idea, and one I would think S09 would have used. But now, i dunno. once we talk about it, he really tries hard to avoid making us know everything before hand.
                                yeah that's probably true and it could be a reason he takes so much time to get the next ep. not only is he created an awesome episode he's editing out good ideas so its still a surprise.

So everyone keep the possible ideas to yourself until after the episode has aired please. and s09 keep up the awesome eps.

ps. can someone explain how to do those multiple quotes from different people in one post and reply to them all. Thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X