No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we can asume that they did, caus I don't think that they would be there for a year and a half, whitout stoping by ATL.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      But we can asume that they did, caus I don't think that they would be there for a year and a half, whitout stoping by ATL.
      Or we could assume they did not, since the author of the show says they didn't.

Comment

Besides, what with the Wraith and everything wouldn't building a ship be extremely hard since the Wraith would declare it a "Priority Threat".
        Originally posted by Craig Charles
        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Great eppy

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
            will this cargo ship have an upgraded cloak? because the goa'uld one is kinda crap.
            How so?

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
            no, but hopfully they will support us in the battle of Earth
            Those are fast little buggers.

This is a good idea, we could prmise them a share of th spoils in return for their cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              How so?
              compared to nox cloaks and they would easily detected in the atomosphere
              sigpic

Comment

I don't understand why some people think the Atlantis Expedition have the resources, or man-power, to build ships, especially as the Beta Site does not...

When he finally lifts his head to stare defiantly out at his captor, Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell has only one thing to say; "Go to Hell." Vur'naa grins maliciously, his old penchant for torture returning after so long since he last had one of the famous SG-1 before him ("Inroads, Part 2").
                Heheh, I love being right!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  How so?
                  Well they wouldn't be able to enter the atmosphere. and the Der'kal's sensors might be able to detect it?
                  Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                  even a jumper would be better.
                  Nox ship would be ideal, then it can hold up in a little battle if something goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                    Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                    Well they wouldn't be able to enter the atmosphere. and the Der'kal's sensors might be able to detect it?

even a jumper would be better.
                    Nox ship would be ideal, then it can hold up in a little battle if something goes wrong.
                    Actually, that was pilot error, a cloak would maintain stealth if they simply took their time to re-enter the atmo slowly enough not to cause heat buildup.

Comment

still curious about the planet and galaxy the derkal originated from
                      Continuing Stargate
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        Sam integrated the crews when it first arrived, so the ship is crewed mostly by the original refugees now. She's not taking any chances with the Chinese, considering how trusting China worked out for Earth last time around. So chances are yes, the Chinese refugees will be angry, but there's nothing they can do as it's no longer their ship.
                        Also their position is precarious at the moment. They do not need to further antagonize the other refugees by arguing about a ship name.

I love when people pay attention like that haha, thank you, those are all right.
                        You're welcome.

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
                        Or we could assume they did not, since the author of the show says they didn't.

Dr. Daedalus
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

still curious about the planet and galaxy the derkal originated from
                          As am I.

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

People can we please not start the whole "i want a ship for my country" crap again, it got us nowhere last time. cuz from what i can see there are two US ships, a UN ship and a Chinese turned US/UN ship. So arguing over a ships origins seems to make them de facto US ship so just be patient.

Also as at 'star by star' 8 ships survived battle for Earth
                            MBP-305
                            Janus's Ship
                            3 304s
                            3 303s.

janus's is crippled so its out
                            the Jupiter is mostly fixed than seen in 'severed dreams' (305)
                            we gained the newely named Aurora (305)
                            Apollo and Phoenix (304s)
                            that leaves one (1) 304 unidentified and
                            three (3) 303s unidentified, assuming none were destroyed or crippled in the last year and a half.

That means the FPE can send at most 8 of their own ships to retake Earth.

Keep in mind Earth is blockaded by a severely depleted fleet with next to no leadership and a vast network of stubborn humans that will launch everything they have if they see a chance at salvation.

Comment

Keep in mind Earth is blockaded by a severely depleted fleet with next to no leadership and a vast network of stubborn humans that will launch everything they have if they see a chance at salvation.
                              Plus the fact that the severely depleted fleet is lead by Lor'al who is on the verge of being taken over by Anise.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                                Plus the fact that the severely depleted fleet is lead by Lor'al who is on the verge of being taken over by Anise.

Dr. Daedalus
                                really, i got the impression Lor'al would lead the attack on Dakara. Oh well either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X