The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

What?!
      only 3 more?!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
        They have at least three more, however, those ships remain unnamed.

Dr. Daedalus
        I wonder when we will find out thier names, (and if they are 303's or 304's)

*Prays to the lords of Kobol that one of them is a former British ship*

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
          I wonder when we will find out thier names, (and if they are 303's or 304's)

*Prays to the lords of Kobol that one of them is a former British ship*

I would be happy if one ship was swedish.
          That would please me
          sigpic

Comment

Nice job! Excellent episode!

(and I agree with Tom on the battle! )
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

That would give me iner joy!
              If it was a swedish ship
              S09, could you name a swedish 304 in pt.2?
              sigpic

Comment

What?!
                only 3 more?!
                If no ships have been destroyed in the interim that means at least four (I missed one in my previous count) more Earth built ships plus the Lantian cruiser. That makes nine ships total plus whatever Alliance support they get.

Dr. Daedalus
                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Well I doubt that the alliance will suport them.
                  But they should've kept building ships in pegasus.
                  sigpic

Comment

That makes nine ships total plus whatever Alliance support they get.
                    and hopefully some of the venii fleet
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                      Yes

And hopfully someships is being built in Pegasus
                      sigpic

Comment

Well we haven't seen that much of the venii, yet...
                        sigpic

Comment

no, but hopfully they will support us in the battle of Earth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                            Heyheyhey! Great episode. I feel an awesome battle coming on. How many ships are NOT going to rescue Earth and the Jaffa. Meaning, are some staying at the beta site, or is it all or nothing? Also, man i wish we could see this battle on TV. I bet it would be WAY BETTER THAN BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D! Cool though, what with pandora's box, eaton and mitchell (Even though i knew it was coming, still cool). looking forward to it.

You rule S09!
                            Wait and see

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                            Far out that was one hell of an episode can't wait for part 2. (seeing as the season has 22 episodes part 2 will technically be the mid-season episode not part 1, just hoping there wont be a long hiatus period until the next ep.)

just wondering when we'd find out the make-up of Earth's remaining fleet cause you sorta promised to tell us in "shattered dreams".
                            I promised no such thing... and if I did, I revoke it You'll see how many ships are going on the attack in "Quid Pro Quo."

It doesn't seem like anyone else picked this up but when you have sanders remembering the loss of her ship, its destroyed the exact same way as the daedalus, as in its not possible, as both ships cant have made a run on vur'naa's ship and been destroyed as they fled Earth. So which was destroyed? also pretty sure in star by star the ship that made a run on vur'naa s ship was the last out when it was destroyed so how was sanders beamed of unless the ship was destroyed another way?????
                            The Daedalus was destroyed earlier in the battle, as Vur'naa's cruiser came up from the surface. The Aurora was destroyed when it attempted to make one final pass against the same ship later on.

ps is the Aurora nametag vurnaa attached to his ship from the Aurora or just something he added from human wreckage and painted the name on. cuz with the confusion of how the aurora and daedalus were destroyed i can't tell.
                            The name-plate attached to his cruiser is the one salvaged from the wreckage of the actual ship. The one attached to the Mao Zedong is a new one that Carter had made.

ps. sorry if im over the top in finding plotholes its just something i noticed as i was reading. (then again i could be wrong i haven't read star by star in a while)
                            Not a problem

pps. how long do you think the mid-season hiatus period will be; a week, a month, a semester, just throw us a ball park figure cause we're all addicted.
                            I don't know, to be honest. A few weeks at most.

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                            just another thought, but won't the Chinese be pissed with carter for changing the name. Not that i care or liked the previous name, just wondering if carter's totalitarian crap will get her in trouble again
                            Sam integrated the crews when it first arrived, so the ship is crewed mostly by the original refugees now. She's not taking any chances with the Chinese, considering how trusting China worked out for Earth last time around. So chances are yes, the Chinese refugees will be angry, but there's nothing they can do as it's no longer their ship.

ps doesn't jack outrank her anyway
                            Yes, but Jack decided not to interfere in the command structure Sam had when he arrived, instead opting to just poke his head in and help where he can. She's the de facto leader of things.

Here is the list of ships that we know we have so far:

DSC-304 Phoenix commanded by Colonel Sobol.

DSC-304 Apollo commanded by Colonel Ellis.

MBP-305 Jupiter (flagship of the fleet) commanded by Colonel Carter.

MBP-305 Aurora commanded by Colonel Sanders.

Dr. Daedalus
                            I love when people pay attention like that haha, thank you, those are all right.

If no ships have been destroyed in the interim that means at least four (I missed one in my previous count) more Earth built ships plus the Lantian cruiser. That makes nine ships total plus whatever Alliance support they get.

Dr. Daedalus
                            Janus's ship is still in need of repairs though, so it's still on the surface of the planet as of "Interludes."

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                            The Venii aren't members of the Alliance, so they have no obligation to actually assist in the attack. But you never know.

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
                            Yes

And hopfully someships is being built in Pegasus
                            The Atlantis Expedition hasn't made contact with anyone in the Milky Way since just prior to the Battle of Earth, when Talbot and Woolsey talked via stargate ("Star By Star").
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The Atlantis Expedition hasn't made contact with anyone in the Milky Way since just prior to the Battle of Earth, when Talbot and Woolsey talked via stargate ("Star By Star").
                              But the beta site sent their 303s to pegasus after they got their second 305?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
                                But the beta site sent their 303s to pegasus after they got their second 305?
                                ...which does not make the statement "The Atlantis Expedition hasn't made contact with anyone in the Milky Way since just prior to the Battle of Earth, when Talbot and Woolsey talked via stargate ("Star By Star")" false. I don't recall Ellis or Sobol explicitly stating that they talked to Atlantis.
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X