No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to give s09 a little voice of encouragement: KEEP IT UP MAN!!! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

Spoiler:
    It's basically a bump, but this way the admins wont yell at us
    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
      I just want to give s09 a little voice of encouragement: KEEP IT UP MAN!!! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

Spoiler:
      It's basically a bump, but this way the admins wont yell at us
      Haha it's not necessary, really. I'm helping out with my town's production of Steel Magnolias is all, so a lot of my time right now is spent building sets and moving them around, but it's not as if I'm abandoning the series. Just wait a few days
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!

i can't wait that long NOOOOOO!!!!!!

lol

Comment

in the words of Sheppard "BUCK UP!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            in the words of Sheppard "BUCK UP!"
            NO DAHH!!!

its called sarcasm, look it up

Comment

So she said we should have something to talk about ... Oh God not the beavers again *Runs and hides*
              We could talk about the weather.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. I agree with Skydiver. We are all smart people here so I am sure we can find something to talk about.
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                Sure she came to get mad at the Bumpers but hey you got a Mod to look at your thread =P So she said we should have something to talk about ... Oh God not the beavers again *Runs and hides*

beavers are being death with by me ,Rasunda and Wazmux. wish we had more troops but oh well. somehow we got from beavers to matter eaiting fog though. dont ask mehow. im just rollng with it.

and s09 i know i havent posted in a long time so i thought i better. how ya doin? next eppy coming along fine? take your time. i can wait
                sigpic

Comment

So what do people think about the new movies this summer. Star trek, gi joe, transformers two, i think a new terminator..... I think it's gonna be a good summer.
                  Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                  sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                    So what do people think about the new movies this summer. Star trek, gi joe, transformers two, i think a new terminator..... I think it's gonna be a good summer.
                    Yeah can't wait for these movies either except they usually come out like 6 weeks or so later than the US release.

BTW what's gi joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                      Yeah can't wait for these movies either except they usually come out like 6 weeks or so later than the US release.

BTW what's gi joe?
                      Yeah

We got Halo Wars before them though.

Oh oh, and Fast and the Furious 4. Can....Not....Wait. Their is also a Dragonball movie out, you've got to be fraking kidding me.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        Yeah

We got Halo Wars before them though.

Oh oh, and Fast and the Furious 4. Can....Not....Wait. Their is also a Dragonball movie out, you've got to be fraking kidding me.
                        It's actually not bad.

Comment

I am really looking forward to Star Trek XI. I can't wait to see the Enterprise.

Dr. Daedalus
                          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                            BTW what's gi joe?
                            I actually gasped in shock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...chise_in_media

Comment

On thing i just thought of...

If the der'kal where travelling from galaxy to galaxy, destroying all they come across, wouldnt that affect things on the "grand scale" and so encourage the assended to interfere???

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                On thing i just thought of...

If the der'kal where travelling from galaxy to galaxy, destroying all they come across, wouldnt that affect things on the "grand scale" and so encourage the assended to interfere???
                                no because the Der'kal haven't ascended and are on our plane of existence. As far as we know they reached their level of tech on their own without any ascended beings helping them. So its perfectly fine for the ancients to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X