Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
    I liked this alot. There is still story left for the hidden or not, very good episode. Felt like a real Stargate episode! NIce tie-in of the ascension of Jackson too!
    Oh, you'll hear about them again... eventually...
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Great ep...I hope that in time we will see more of The Hidden. Also with Jason's advanced genome wouldn't he be more like Rodney in ("Tao of Rodney")? Rodney was coming up with mad crazy ideas all the time. I hope that Jason will be the same way. Maybe pull a rabbit or two out of that Ancient evolved brain of his.

Comment

great ep s09!

Loiking forward to the next!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I don't know if it was intentional, but this episode really stays true to established canon, because Morgan le Fey did say a group of Ancients left through the gate at our southern pole.

Comment

"Interludes" break from the action.
            The Der'kal invasion unleashed a war the likes of which the galaxy has never known, taking countless billions of lives on both sides of the conflict. Dozens of worlds lie in smoking ruins, and hundreds more quiver in fear of the unstoppable alien armada. The great warriors of the Tau'ri have fallen, the Free Jaffa tip on the verge of total collapse, and the Alliance fractures by the day. It would seem as though the end has come for the Milky Way and its weary denizens, and there is little anyone can do to stop it.

But far from the frontlines, where men and women die by the tens of thousands in the name of liberty, another story is unfolding. On the collossal flagship that orbits the conquered Earth, a terrible drama has entertained the bloodlust of the Der'kal for more than a year... and now, torturous agony will give way to a final drive for freedom, and the neither the galaxy nor SG-1 will ever be the same.

"Interludes" will guest star ____ _____ as Vur'naa, _______ _____ as Lor'al, Vanessa Angel as Anise, and many more!
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ph please tell me you are not one of the writers that will put a two month hiatias (sp) between the mid season i forget. And looks like a good episode possiably a way for us to get home
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Nice episode!
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Good episode!
                  When are we going to finde out where Cameron is???
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

It's kind of funny how you keep the Alien charachters without real wolrd actors to play them.

Comment

i wonder if we will get earth back in the series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        It's kind of funny how you keep the Alien charachters without real wolrd actors to play them.
                        Well I mean, they are gonna be major guest stars haha, I can't just not include them!

Comment

Well you will imangine the person and then like put a mask over them so they look nothing like the actor =)
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                            Good episode!
                            When are we going to finde out where Cameron is???
                            Never!

s09119's sneaky that way.
                            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                              Never!

s09119's sneaky that way.
                              Actually, the Der'kal have a secret weapon; they've dismembered Cam's body and are going to launch pieces of it at the Beta Site at high speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                Actually, the Der'kal have a secret weapon; they've dismembered Cam's body and are going to launch pieces of it at the Beta Site at high speeds.
                                You know that's not as ridiculous are you seem to think.

A few dozen kilos of meat aren't thre prefered relativistic warhead, but if they hit a ship they can sticll shake it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X