X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
    About you? anytime of the day.
    Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    So you just sitts around and complane all day long?!
    Man, what a life...
    Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
    no need to get offencive now.

we all have our own opinions.

if somebody likes to complain (if its not personally offending another Gateworlder)... then let him/her do so.
    Hey, chill. You don't have to go nuts about it either.

I agree with Mcoy and Inga. Lets not attack each other personally.

Dr. Daedalus
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

...let's get off the personal attacks with a preview for "Interludes," shall we?

The final scene of the mid-season finale will be as thus (granted, probably rewritten to sound better, but still):

Spoiler:
      The camera pulls out of the Beta Site, skimming down into the settlement where the refugees stand looking up to the skies in anticipation. The view keeps flashing upward, through the clouds and into orbit, where the refugee fleet is pulling into formation in preparation for the jump into hyperspace. F-302s are ending their patrols and returning to their hanger bays, their pilots ready for the coming conflict. But the camera keeps going, flying by them and past numerous planets, ships, battles, etc., all in a matter of seconds, crossing half the galaxy in an instant. Chulak, the ruined Nueva, and Dar Eshkalon are just a few of the vistas seen blurring by as the stars of the Orion Belt come into focus. And then, just as things begin to slow down, a flurry of asteroids, followed by a small red world, fill the screen, and after a moment, at last, Earth and its moon, surrounded by the waiting Der'kal armada.

Humanity is coming home.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        ...let's get off the personal attacks with a preview for "Interludes," shall we?

The final scene of the mid-season finale will be as thus (granted, probably rewritten to sound better, but still):

Spoiler:
        The camera pulls out of the Beta Site, skimming down into the settlement where the refugees stand looking up to the skies in anticipation. The view keeps flashing upward, through the clouds and into orbit, where the refugee fleet is pulling into formation in preparation for the jump into hyperspace. F-302s are ending their patrols and returning to their hanger bays, their pilots ready for the coming conflict. But the camera keeps going, flying by them and past numerous planets, ships, battles, etc., all in a matter of seconds, crossing half the galaxy in an instant. Chulak, the ruined Nueva, and Dar Eshkalon are just a few of the vistas seen blurring by as the stars of the Orion Belt come into focus. And then, just as things begin to slow down, a flurry of asteroids, followed by a small red world, fill the screen, and after a moment, at last, Earth and its moon, surrounded by the waiting Der'kal armada.

Humanity is coming home.
        Cant wait! ^^

NOTE:

I am new to this... but i think its great!

Comment

OMG...

Earth here we come
          McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
          O'Neill: "Huh?"
          Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
          O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Spoiler:

Humanity is coming home.

Wow. I am really looking forward to it.

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Spoiler:

Humanity is coming home.
              HOLY FRAK!!!!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

EARTH!
                We're going home!
                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Nice.
                  sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

cant wait

Comment

s09, this just popped into my head:

Wouln't the Alliance be supling Humanity with nukes and such? I'm sur blowing up a Ashen battlegroup would be considerd an adequate use of a few nukes anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        s09, this just popped into my head:

Wouln't the Alliance be supling Humanity with nukes and such? I'm sur blowing up a Ashen battlegroup would be considerd an adequate use of a few nukes anyways.
                        The Alliance doesn't have nuclear technology on the whole; the Jaffa and Tok'ra are beyond the use of conventional missiles like that, relying on plasma-based armaments, and the Nox ceased use of them millennia ago. The only other atomic race in the group was the Hebridanians, but they're gone now. Granted, they could always ask Langara for some, but no one's really in the arms-selling mood when every missile counts to defend your world from an unstoppable enemy.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The Alliance doesn't have nuclear technology on the whole; the Jaffa and Tok'ra are beyond the use of conventional missiles like that, relying on plasma-based armaments, and the Nox ceased use of them millennia ago. The only other atomic race in the group was the Hebridanians, but they're gone now. Granted, they could always ask Langara for some, but no one's really in the arms-selling mood when every missile counts to defend your world from an unstoppable enemy.
                          The jaffa have been using naqudah fission bombs for ages, not in missile sform granted, rather in those bombs, but the technology could be easily adapted.

Comment

Rasnuda, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                              Rasnuda, I'm sorry.
                              Now we're one big happy family!

Comment

Rasnuda, I'm sorry.
                                Good for you, Fleet-Admiral.

Now we're one big happy family!

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X