• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And hilarious.
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      When you only have a finite amount of nukes at your disposal (being stuck at the Beta Site with no way to build more), you tend to save them when you can.
      Just shoot it with asgard wepons then, it's got no shields up, even a single hit would be enough, economic warfare. Now the Jupiter has how many beam turrets?

Comment

I liked it. I woulda thought that Daniel would've grabbed some of the posion vials in hopes of finding an antidote though.
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

The team encounters "The Hidden" far from prying eyes.
          Leading a team of explorers to a world believed to have been an ancient place of sanctuary for the likes of Morgan La Fey and Merlin, Daniel Jackson and Danielle Talbot hope to uncover lost secrets of past millennia with which to fight their modern foes. When they accidentally stumble upon a society living, literally, just under their noses, though, everything is thrown into jeopardy. On the one hand, the natives refuse to let them return home for fear of being discovered and manipulated by the barbaric races that inhabit the galaxy... and on the other, the very thing keeping them safe could turn the tide of war permanently in the favor of the Alliance. And when it comes down to the wire, they must make one crucial choice; how valuable are their oldest and strongest morals, and if breaking them can save billions of lives, can they bring themselves to do it?

"The Hidden" will guest star _______ ____ as Jason Carter.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The plot thikens...

...but they should build more nukes on the beta site!
            Can't you(S09) include in an episode that they're almost out of nukes and that they are starting to build nukes?
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              The team encounters "The Hidden" far from prying eyes.
              Interesting, looking forward to it! Btw was it ever explained (in your series or the tv series) how the ashen ended up on another world and were able to advance (technology wise) so far?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                Interesting, looking forward to it! Btw was it ever explained (in your series or the tv series) how the ashen ended up on another world and were able to advance (technology wise) so far?
                I believe in the show it was stated that they had a few planets close to eachother so I assume they got to them by ship and now stargate because if they used the gates then they would be more spread apart
                This isn't Atlantis?
                I don't think so.
                If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

im amazed how you come up with ideas like that. its just amazing
                  R.I.P MJ

sigpic
                  -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
                  Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Well, guys, it was never stated that the Ascen diald the black hole.
                    It was only stated that they got the black hole adress, which I dobdt that the Ascen would ever dial someone of the SG adresses.
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      I assume they were transplanted by the Goa'uld or another race, just like the other human populations. But no, it's never been stated either way.

Originally posted by Erox View Post
                      im amazed how you come up with ideas like that. its just amazing
                      Why thank you

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      Well, guys, it was never stated that the Ascen diald the black hole.
                      It was only stated that they got the black hole adress, which I dobdt that the Ascen would ever dial someone of the SG adresses.
                      It was stated in the continuation episode "Resurgence" in Season 12 that the Aschen dialed that address on one of their major colony worlds. They were still evacuating personnel (slowed by time dilation) when Mollem told that to Carter, over four years ago now. After that incident, they destroyed the addresses given to them by Stargate Command.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So...what have the Hidden been doing?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          So...what have the Hidden been doing?
                          hiding.

great episode. this thing that could turn the tide of the war, isit a phase shifting type thing? like merlins device.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                            hiding.

great episode. this thing that could turn the tide of the war, isit a phase shifting type thing? like merlins device.
                            I'm inclied to some sort of sentient virus/bacterial hive mind.

Comment

Today I'm a very happy man. First, a new episode by s09. Then, Nintendo announced a new Zelda game. Then, I noticed that AVGN had posted a new review. Then, I noticed that the Nostalgic Critic had done the same thing.

Ahhh... a very good day, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified
                                hiding.
                                But what were they hiding from? And why? And what did they do before they were hiding?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X