No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then we secretly invent a beaver-busting weapon and use it on them when they turn on us!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

*looks around forum* Why are ya'll talking about beavers? who cares about the beavers? Beavers are du--

*never finished the last word because a Beaver jumped out and shot him*

*in a high pitched voice* So, Beavers are dumb you say?! Well, what do you think of us now? Oh, that's right you can't! You've lost your head! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

*Point gun at forum* Now, Bow before me! For I, Emperor Big Teeth, am your ruler!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
      Is everything okay?!
      I got 5 and Teyla got-
      I got 8.
      I got 10 and she got 8
      (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by Icer234 View Post
        *looks around forum* Why are ya'll talking about beavers? who cares about the beavers? Beavers are du--

*never finished the last word because a Beaver jumped out and shot him*

*in a high pitched voice* So, Beavers are dumb you say?! Well, what do you think of us now? Oh, that's right you can't! You've lost your head! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

*Point gun at forum* Now, Bow before me! For I, Emperor Big Teeth, am your ruler!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
        Crap! the invasion has begun! *phones the prime minister to warn him*

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
          Crap! the invasion has begun! *phones the prime minister to warn him*

Oh noo! They are attacking all the tree structures here in Sweden. I think I am the last one here. Oh noo! There is something coming throu the wall! Its, its BEAVERS! Listen, you can only stop them is by sho.... Arrhhhhgg!!!!!

No, not my brain! Splash, slash ( sound of an beaver eating human brain)
          sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

*several peapol are runing out side my school(me and my class among them)*
            AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
            THE BEAVERS ARE COMMING!THEY ARE COMMING!
            *peapol being chewd on by beavers*
            OH GOD NO!AAAAAHHHH
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

what the hell! the otters are attcking the beavers, o wait they are all dead. *grabs his shotgun* NO SURRENDER!!! *runs of to kill the beavers*

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                *several peapol are runing out side my school(me and my class among them)*
                AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
                THE BEAVERS ARE COMMING!THEY ARE COMMING!
                *peapol being chewd on by beavers*
                OH GOD NO!AAAAAHHHH
                what the hell! the otters are attcking the beavers, o wait they are all dead. *grabs his shotgun* NO SURRENDER!!!
                (Badly wounded I grab my laptop) In this hard moment we must stand together (gets a beaver tooth pointed at me) to bring emperor Big Tooth to power and serve him as he wish.

The beaver looks at me and says: You are now of no further use and 10-15 beavers jumps up at me, and start chewing on my eyes
                sigpic

Comment

This is Beaver commander 31 reporting, the one called Bradly08 is trapped on his roof and will run out of ammo soon. ALL HAIL THE EMERP..... *beavers brains blown out by shoutgun*

This is spartan group omega, if they want war, well give them war!!

Comment

Group 156 Location Vänersborg Västergötaland Sweden Europe is having some problem with the invasion, a human, code name Wazmux refusees to die. We have eaten his brain, chewed his eyes too pieces and every thing ellse we could come up with, but he just doesn´t die. And, he seems to be in contact with a organizasion called GATEWORLD. It seems like they know the invasion was going to happend, so we prosume that its a special military unit, created especially to stop beavers from gaining controll. Oh no! They must be trying to replace all wood made facilities with metall made. We are dooomed!
                    sigpic

Comment

*holding his shotgun* the beavers have found out about the s09119 knowing about the invasion and are sending all their forces to capture him!!!!

Comment

*holding his shotgun* the beavers have found out about the s09119 knowing about the invasion and are sending all their forces to capture him!!!!

Noo, our greate leader! We must defend him too every costs!

(to the beavers) I get liberty for saying this ****, right?

Right!?

RIGHT!!!!?

What do you mean a beaver never keeps his promise?!

Arghh! Noo, you´ll get blood all over the laptop...........
                        sigpic

Comment

*class mates and me pulse out P90s*
                          YOU WAN'T A PICE OF THIS?!
                          DO YOU?!DO YOU?!

MY GOOD THEY ARE SWARMING!
                          AAAHHHHH

THIS IS BEVER KING!
                          WE HAVE TAKEN IKEA AND ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU!
                          THE KING THINKS THAT IT'S GONE A LITTEL OFF-TOPIC!
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

DO YOU?!DO YOU?!

AAAHHHHH

THIS IS BEVER KING!
                            **** they got ikea!!! the only thing stoping them now is trying to shet up all the stuff *runs for more shotgun shells*

ands it not of topic untill s09119 says so

Comment

DO YOU?!DO YOU?!

AAAHHHHH

THIS IS BEVER KING!

Oh my good, they have conquered IKEA! Now they got all the tree they need!
                              sigpic

Comment

"This is the leading commander of the Foxtrot Rebelion, we have met up with the dolphins and eagles and now have complete naval and air compliments."
                                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Working...
                                X