Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    And when is the episode done?
    Not to be rude or anything of the such, but it will be done when it's done, I believe. You can't just rush a great writer like s09119. No matter how addicting his stories are. I, too, myself am eager to read the next episode, but patience is the key to everything. You wouldn't like it if someone demanded an episode of Venala every hour, would you? So please, put some consideration into your thoughts before you speak them.
    Thamk you.

Phoenix786.

Spoiler:

Comment

How did you know o me and Venala?
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Your sig kinda gives it away, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
          Your sig kinda gives it away, LOL!

Spoiler:

Comment

This is so9 thread, and yes the siggy...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga
              Just of pure curiosity (since you already brought it up):

Have you read any episodes of Venala ?
              I just started. lol
              But I bet it's awesome(I only say that because it has mention of the Furlings)lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                if this is writen in the future possible after the derkal are defeated (how else could you start having a golden age) something must have happened to Earth as it is not the Capital.
                Yes, and the population of 10 000 also bother me very much. How can you have a golden age (where I presume the civilisation flourishes and reaches a very important place in galactic matters) with such a small population. No significant research nor advancements can in my opinion be steadily made with the economic output of only 10 000. Note that I say "steadily", because it is certainly possible that a few of those 10 000 are brilliant people who are able to advance science on their own, yet for these things to really shine it needs to be built and chronicled... expensive.

*NOTE: yea yea, I know about the Tok'ra and their (past) population issues, but they are on quite the different level technologically. And I don't really mean a higher level either, as we have the Asgard and Ancient databases, arguably putting us in front, even over the Der'kal. It's just that they have adapted to labor-free construction et all, plus almost all symbiotes seem to have a natural inclination towards scientific aptitude, something which cannot be said of humans.

Comment

It says in s09 post that it was written in 2055.

Also the FPE ie the 10,000 are refered to in the past tense as in it was dissolved when Earth was retaken and the tau'ri rebuilt themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                    It says in s09 post that it was written in 2055.

Also the FPE ie the 10,000 are refered to in the past tense as in it was dissolved when Earth was retaken and the tau'ri rebuilt themselves.
                    i was gonna say that.
                    By that time they would of bred a bit and im guessing got into contact with atlantis again and they would of bred a bit aswell.

Comment

Well i think that they should move to Pegasus, it's better there, in a way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well i think that they should move to Pegasus, it's better there, in a way.
                        I think we should move to Ida.
                        Theres nothing there?
                        Well not now the asgard and replicators are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                          I think we should move to Ida.
                          Theres nothing there?
                          Well not now the asgard and replicators are gone.
                          think about it. the Derkal hperdrives are similar if not faster than the one we have (due to the fact we power them poorly) so they would be able to get there easily aswell. also there are a few space faring races in Ida left i think.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                            think about it. the Derkal hperdrives are similar if not faster than the one we have (due to the fact we power them poorly) so they would be able to get there easily aswell. also there are a few space faring races in Ida left i think.
                            We should of taken as many from pegasus as we could to ida.
                            Lead the der'kal to pegasus to destroy the wraith.
                            and gone to ida ourselves sneakily.

Comment

And when or if the Der'kal move to ida then we just move back to pegasus
                              sigpic

Comment

How is it going whit "sojurn"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X