No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all are... and Elitenova sorry to hear about the Diabetes, but it could be worse. You could have been told you have Cancer!
    I'd actually prefer cancer...

Oh sure, there's firestorms and floods but hey NO SNOW!!!
    But what if his house had burned down?

Comment

i'm sorry i forgot sarcasm does show through on posts. i live in Australia and we just had massive flooding and firestorms which have taken a toll. i guess i was just trying to say no matter where you are your going to get screwed over by nature somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
        I'd actually prefer cancer...
        Really? Diabetes is controllable and its treatment is much better on the body than cancer treatment. Also cancer is much more deadly.

Dr. Daedalus
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
          Really? Diabetes is controllable and its treatment is much better on the body than cancer treatment. Also cancer is much more deadly.

Dr. Daedalus
          That is correct Dr. Daedulas, Diabetes is controllable but last night was a close. I have to three shots. One is 70/30 before breakfast and before I go to sleep and the other is regular insulin shot before dinner.
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

So yeah sorry about the diabetes, that sucks, but hope your not doing too bad.

In other news i just got my LICENCE!!! So anyne living in NSW watch out for the P platers lol.

Comment

My mothers ex has diabetes, when the blood sugar is low he got werey happy(was like he was drunk)and when it's high you get angry.
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Hi s09119, would just like to say that waiting for your next installment (Sojourn) has kept me more excited than when I was waiting for new series of SG-1 and SGA to appear on TV in the past. Fantastic work!
                Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

is the ep coming out this week or next week (next week i have a school trip maybe i could print it and bring it with me)
                  R.I.P MJ

sigpic
                  -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
                  Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by SG Manchester View Post
                    Hi s09119, would just like to say that waiting for your next installment (Sojourn) has kept me more excited than when I was waiting for new series of SG-1 and SGA to appear on TV in the past. Fantastic work!
                    Yet another person who has joined because of you, s09. That makes at least 6 or 7 people (including myself).

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Welcome to Gateworld SG Manchester.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Yes the episodes are great!
                      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                        Yet another person who has joined because of you, s09. That makes at least 6 or 7 people (including myself).

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Welcome to Gateworld SG Manchester.
                        I bet you that there are a lot more than that. I know cause I am one of them.

Comment

Same here

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Well, my dad has diabetes. I'd prefer death over going through that.

That is correct Dr. Daedulas, Diabetes is controllable but last night was a close. I have to three shots. One is 70/30 before breakfast and before I go to sleep and the other is regular insulin shot before dinner.
                            That's why.

Comment

Yeah me too, i found thid thread ages ago saved the web address to microsoft word and moved to another state.

Randomly came across it a few months ago and started reading it again and loved it, then i just had to sign up to join the discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                                Well, my dad has diabetes. I'd prefer death over going through that.
                                My Dad has diabetes too and I would prefer a few needle shots to the slow and painful death of cancer. I watched one of my mentors as he fought against cancer (he passed away a few months ago). Believe me you do not want to go through that kind of agony.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X