No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I caught up with everthing, just came from the hospital after being hospitalized. But the bad news is that I got Type 2 Diabetes
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
      Looks like I caught up with everthing, just came from the hospital after being hospitalized. But the bad news is that I got Type 2 Diabetes
      Ouch.

Comment

Its not that bad. Just got to watch what you eat.

Comment

Well, be careful. And don't play too many strenuous sports.
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
            Well, be careful. And don't play too many strenuous sports.
            I will be careful.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              "Sojourn" will be out when I can stop shoveling long enough to finish it haha.
              Its alright, I am sitting patiently for it

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                Its alright, I am sitting patiently for it

We all are... and Elitenova sorry to hear about the Diabetes, but it could be worse. You could have been told you have Cancer!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Have you stoped shuveling snow?
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. At least now that you know you can protect yourself.

Dr. Daedalus
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      Have you stoped shuveling snow?
                      There is no snow where I am.
                      sigpic

Comment

There is no snow where I am.
                        I think Rasunda was talking to s09119.

Dr. Daedalus
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Yes i was
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Dam snow and its Fan-Fic writing stopping abilities!!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Move to Australia, there's never any snow.

Oh sure, there's firestorms and floods but hey NO SNOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                                Move to Australia, there's never any snow.

Oh sure, there's firestorms and floods but hey NO SNOW!!!
                                I think I'd rather have the snow cause at least you can have snow fights without killing people, on the other hand, fire fights are dangerous :L

Comment

Working...
                                X