No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe yes he was. The post above in translation:he did't like our curent "primeminister" but he like the former one and he's name was Gö(o)ran Persson A.K.A the meatball.
    Meatball has a difrent rolle in sweden we call al the fat politicans meatball.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Great episode!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Eathfall was a great eppy. Good job on another great chapter in the SG-1 series.

Comment

Thank you Now, a new question/poll thingy... which made-up (or greatly-expanded upon) character for this continuation do you like most? I know you can't actually see what they're saying, but you can get a general feel for what they're like:

(Arranged in order of appearance in the series)
          Anise/Freya (Tok'ra High Councilor/Der'kal prisoner)
          Jonas Quinn (SG-1 member/Langaran diplomat/Alliance intelligence agent)
          Shen Xiaoyi (Chinese ambassador/Chinese survivor leader)
          Col. Via Sanders (UNS DSC-304 Aurora commander)
          Zanous Garrin (Rogue Lucian Alliance leader/Der'kal android)
          Dr. Danielle Talbot (ISGC Commander/Refugee leader)
          Vur'naa (Der'kal fleet commander)
          Admiral Kitel (Free Jaffa admiral)
          Jason Carter (Tau'ri genius/Janus' companion)
          Pandora (Lantean scientist/inventor)
          Lor'al (Der'kal armada commander)
          Col. David Taylor (Beta Site commander)
          Maj. Rebbecca Eaton (Beta Site second-in-command/Resistance fighter)

I'll ask when the series is over, too, because some people will change. But I'm just wondering
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Thank you Now, a new question/poll thingy... which made-up (or greatly-expanded upon) character for this continuation do you like most? I know you can't actually see what they're saying, but you can get a general feel for what they're like:

I'll ask when the series is over, too, because some people will change. But I'm just wondering
            Mines are Col Sanders, Dr. Talbot,Lor'al(She strikes me as the hot sexy alien.),Maj Eaton( She looks like to me the hot sexy Major), and Shen Xiaoyi(shes reallly hot and I want to have her kids.)

Comment

Ignoring the person above me, I like Vur'naa, Kitel (), and Jason.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

lol, hey now, be nice or something bad will happen to you.

Comment

And my personal favorite book of all time (which I preach like the Bible) Ender's Game. Orson Scott Card is a god-damn genius when it comes to reaching into your soul and making you love his characters...
                  !!!

He's right.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  While we're arguing sci-fi books, may I humbly offer Timothy Zahn? AKA, one of the greatest sci-fi writers of our time?

Also, while his science is not the smoothest, C. S. Lewis' science fiction trilogy (Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, and That Hideous Strength) contains some other excellent material that makes it worth the read. (unless you only like hard-sci-fi)
                  I'll put those down for future reading, got to get trhough the Dune series right now....

Lor'al/Freya, can't wait for them to totaly lose it.

Comment

i like Vur'naa and Admiral Kitel.

Comment

Admiral Kitel is awesome

Vur'naa a good bad guy, sorta like Ba'al was.

"Lor'al as the hot sexy alien" dude what the hell is wrong with you the der'kal are a mix between serrakin, wraith and unas, now tell me rudy pena what part of that could you possibly call HOT!!

Although i will agree with you about MAj. Eaton.

Comment

I have to go with Admiral Kitel. He is great.

Admiral Kitel is awesome

Dr. Daedalus
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

By the way, just because I was watching Alien vs. Predator the other night... ever wonder what Talbot fighting during "Loyalties" or "Earthfall" would look like?

Or, to showcase another female, ever wonder what Sanders looked liked when she wasn't out fighting the bad guys?

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hey s09,

I was just wondering if you could post a new map of the state of things in the galaxy. I am curious about the current battle lines. Keep up the good work.

Dr. Daedalus
                            God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                              Admiral Kitel is awesome

Vur'naa a good bad guy, sorta like Ba'al was.

"Lor'al as the hot sexy alien" dude what the hell is wrong with you the der'kal are a mix between serrakin, wraith and unas, now tell me rudy pena what part of that could you possibly call HOT!!

Although i will agree with you about MAj. Eaton.
                              well IDK, I do like the wraith females............The things that would be hot would be their butts and their chest, their legs.

Comment

Rudy man you are seriously freaking me out, i mean come on the der'kal are the bad guys they are meant to be protrayed as FUGLY.

Comment

Working...
                                X