No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear winter in certain areas is quite possible, so the der'kal are probably using some of their planetary shields against toxic air and environmental damage etc.

The experimental F-302s had naquadriah hyperdrives but as they can only go short distances it is unlikely the mass produced line of F-302s was given hyperdrives especially as they would use the space for fuel or armaments and weaponry etc.

I'm in Sydney so i guess i copt it too But on the bright side Canberra was wasted HELL YES!!!! Take that you stupid capital territory.

Also same deal as with northern canada Australia is covered in red yet Australia is 70% desert and we have 20 million population of which like 15 million live in the bombarded area in the South-East.

So to sum up Australia we lost 75% of our population and our desert, IS STILL DESERT!!

Comment

Yeah, haha. I'm in Virginia. So I am pretty much dead either by bombardment or most likely, woulda died in the resistance. Damn Der'kal.
      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        For post numero 2000, I give you a sneak peak of what our wonderful homeworld looks like

Spoiler:

Red indicates an area of moderate bombardment; this is where most of the damage from orbit was inflicted.

Dark Red indicates an area of extreme bombardment; most of the deaths probably occurred here, in large population centers or places of interest.

Orange indicates an area of light bombardment; this is just the outskirts of the orbital attack, and you can expect to find these areas mostly undamaged.

And lastly, Grey indicates an area that received no major damage from orbital bombardment. Population and infrastructure will be mostly intact here.

Stay tuned for "Earthfall," coming this week on GateWorld Channel!
        Given that I am near a Dark Red area I believe I would be dead as well. It also appears that the Der'kal were not planning to retire in Florida. You did a good job on this s09.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S.
        And Ironically every where they go, the Beavers are their hiding... and waiting...
        I guess if I did not die from the bombardment I would go join the Beaver resistence in Northern Canada. Long live the Beavers.
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Poor Israelis.
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Ahh crap, if this is true, I'm moving to perth, cause otherwise I'm more then likely dead, as I'm in melbourne (South-East Aus, the place with the bushfires atm)

Comment

Sweden laid pretty much un-tuched during WWII.
              Exept for that russia "exedentaly" BOMED one of our refuge camps full of peapol from Norway and Denmark.
              And sweden s very much a threat, look at our Jas 39 Gripen.
              Our guiding systems on military crafts are more advaced then many countrys in europe and even the US buys tech stuff from us!
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

this is outrages!! im dead in this reality!! lol!! while the Yanks and Brits took a heavy pounding most of the major population of Australia is wiped out

Comment

Yeah come on Aussies this is ridiculous isn't it, i mean most of our population is gone even though we don't have much of one and most of Australia is unihabited and the entire country was bombarded to some degree.

I don't know about u guys but i was lmao when i saw Australia and New Zealand on that map HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Comment

So to sum up Australia we lost 75% of our population and our desert, IS STILL DESERT!!
                    That's a bit extreme. Since Australia is mostly red, not dark red, I'd say maybe 20-30%. Most people in those areas would have survived, though many would have become homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                      That's a bit extreme. Since Australia is mostly red, not dark red, I'd say maybe 20-30%. Most people in those areas would have survived, though many would have become homeless.
                      most of our population is pretty much in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland and the rest is scatted out around. Victoria was all DARK RED, New South Wales around 50% DARK RED and Queensland was Red, that i will say in 60%+ of our population, and COME ON!! NEW ZEALAND?!?! no offense but they pose no threat!!

Victoria Pop: 5.2 Mil (100% DARK Red)
                      New South Wales Pop: 6.89 Mil (50% DARK RED)
                      Queensland Pop: 4.18 Mil (RED)
                      South Australia Pop:1.59 Mil (RED)
                      Western Australia Pop: 2.13 Mil (RED)
                      Northern Territory Pop: 219,948 (RED)
                      Last edited by ohnd; 16 February 2009, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
                        most of our population is pretty much in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland and the rest is scatted out around. Victoria was all DARK RED, New South Wales around 50% DARK RED and Queensland was Red, that i will say in 60%+ of our population, and COME ON!! NEW ZEALAND?!?! no offense but they pose no threat!!

Victoria Pop: 5.2 Mil (100% DARK Red)
                        New South Wales Pop: 6.89 Mil (50% DARK RED)
                        Queensland Pop: 4.18 Mil (RED)
                        South Australia Pop:1.59 Mil (RED)
                        Western Australia Pop: 2.13 Mil (RED)
                        Northern Territory Pop: 219,948 (RED)
                        Which I would move to perth, or alice springs. WA holds a US navy base, which you think would be a house for resistance.

Comment

well im in a red zone so im pretty much dead

But if a survied (somehow ) id be first in line to join the resistance

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (if she still alive)

and NO SURRENDER!!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

yes technologicaly sweden has an advanced army today. but the reason sweden wasn't dragged in to world war 2 was because the goverment were playing with both sides. and hitler thought it would take to much time and resources to invade sweden when he just could buy what he needed...he overrated the swedish army. If he had known how it was he could have conquered sweden within a week or 2...

Comment

If you were in a dark red zone, you'd most likely be dead. But since you live in a red zone, there's still hope for you.

and COME ON!! NEW ZEALAND?!?! no offense but they pose no threat!!
                              But... but... they could send GANDALF at them.

Comment

Well, I live in Victoria, Australia, right at the bottom to, so I'm dead.

P.S. What does s09 have against us Aussies?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X