• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait ider.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

It's a shame there are no Norwegian ships. It could be used to immortalise the Asgard, in a way.

Comment

As would the ships of Sweden.
        sigpic

Comment

Or Denmark. But seriously, it'd be far more like for us to get one than the other two.

Comment

For post numero 2000, I give you a sneak peak of what our wonderful homeworld looks like

Spoiler:

Red indicates an area of moderate bombardment; this is where most of the damage from orbit was inflicted.

Dark Red indicates an area of extreme bombardment; most of the deaths probably occurred here, in large population centers or places of interest.

Orange indicates an area of light bombardment; this is just the outskirts of the orbital attack, and you can expect to find these areas mostly undamaged.

And lastly, Grey indicates an area that received no major damage from orbital bombardment. Population and infrastructure will be mostly intact here.

Stay tuned for "Earthfall," coming this week on GateWorld Channel!
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Spoiler:

Heh look at that, Sweden is unharmed...
              then i would have made it if this was for real
              McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
              O'Neill: "Huh?"
              Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
              O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Sweden wasn't bombarded from orbit then i also would have survived!
                But Finland and Denmark wasn't so luky. Probobley becaus they are so close to Germany and Russia.
                Oh, Sweden would get ships before Denmark and Norway.
                Caus we have much natural resorses like iron and Wood etc.etc.
                Last edited by Rasunda; 16 February 2009, 06:10 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

And when will earthfall be posted???
                  sigpic

Comment

It'll be done when it's done. Stop hassling him or it'll take longer.
                    Originally posted by Craig Charles
                    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Dang I live in a Red zone. I guess I would be dead right now....
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I'm sorry.
                        Which country?
                        sigpic

Comment

Whats with the extensive bombing of Northern-ish Canada? Over half of that area has like 500+ trees, or other large plants per person. I mean, do the Der'kal hate cows, and Pine trees, or something? I mean, there's probably more Russian People and infrastructure in their grey zone, then in the northern half of Canada that got bombarded.

Comment

They destroyed it to prevent the next episode of Stargate to be filmed on Canadian forests.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I wonder if there would be lasting environmental damage (something like a nuclear winter) from that large a bombardment--if it were all done from high-energy weapons from orbit and not from smaller ships in the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
                                Whats with the extensive bombing of Northern-ish Canada? Over half of that area has like 500+ trees, or other large plants per person. I mean, do the Der'kal hate cows, and Pine trees, or something? I mean, there's probably more Russian People and infrastructure in their grey zone, then in the northern half of Canada that got bombarded.
                                He's right, there ain't nothing there.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                                I wonder if there would be lasting environmental damage (something like a nuclear winter) from that large a bombardment--if it were all done from high-energy weapons from orbit and not from smaller ships in the atmosphere.
                                Probably. That's a lot of vaporised material floating up in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X