No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I think it's clear who's around and who's not right now, here's the cast list for Season 15.0 (note, not all of Season 15, just the first half. This list will change for Season 15.5, with possible losses and additions):

Amanda Tapping as Col. Samantha Carter
    Richard Dean Anderson as Gen. Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill
    _____ _______ as Col. David Taylor
    ________ ______ as Maj. Rebbecca Eaton
    Reiko Aylesworth as Dr. Danielle Talbot

and

Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Page 100 mate. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Since I think it's clear who's around and who's not right now, here's the cast list for Season 15.0 (note, not all of Season 15, just the first half. This list will change for Season 15.5, with possible losses and additions):
        I notice that mitchel isn't on there. I like that you are deliberately keeping your readers in the dark about that. You do a much better job at maintaining secrecy than the SG writers did in actuality. I applaud you for that.
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

When do you think you will be finished with earth fall?
          sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Sorry did't see the new eps.

Edit: Is atlantis stil in the game?
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
              if its ok with s09119:
              How about who ever gets the 2000th comment gets to add somthing into the storyline (Atlantis or SG-1)*cough* Brithish ship *cough*
              That is actually a good idea
              ...how about there are no ways to build new ships anyway right now? xD
              Well it could have been off world, at Atlantis, trying to make deals with the Ori, etc. Oh and it should be a Canadian ship, "HMCS McKay"
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Michelle Pheifer as Major Elizabeth Eaton
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                  Michelle Pheifer as Major Elizabeth Eaton
                  First off, it's Rebbecca Eaton And secondly, she's only in her late 20s to early 30s...
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                    Well it could have been off world, at Atlantis, trying to make deals with the Ori, etc. Oh and it should be a Canadian ship, "HMCS McKay"
                    *gives him a whack on the back of the head* Show some knowledge of your history.

RCN Vimy Or would it be RCAF....

Comment

Okay guys i think it's time we stopped annoying s09119 about the nationalities we want the ships to be. It's his story and his choice. Besides for the moment waht 304s and 303s we have are currently in Atlantis.

Crazy Tom, why would it be RCN that's what the navy is not what the ships are called Like america, it's the USN (United States Navy) but the ships are USS ........ (United States Ship .......) And Australia is the RAN (Royal Australian Navy) but the ships are called HMAS ........ (Her Majesty's Australian Ship .......) So a canadian ship i assume would be called HMCS ....... .

But it's a moot point considering the US ships are USAF designations so other nations would probably also go throught their air force.

Or they may all introduce themselves as "This is the Earth Ship Aurora, Daedalus etc.

p.s. Does anyone agree or think that it's about time for Australia and Canada and any other unfortunate nation to get rid of the Queen as in no more royal crap, no more mothercountry etc.

Comment

yeah, so i was born in 1991 so i just wanted this post.

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Oh yeah and in Loyalties, dodgy South Africans but hey not surprised. (they just beat us in the cricket so i'm holding a grudge HEHEHE)

Comment

The "Royal" bit is just tradition., it doesn't actually mean anything.

It's Royal Candaian Navy.

Comment

"Her Majesty's Canadian Ship" = HMCS Trust me look at any Canadian Warship and it's HMCS ********
                            This isn't Atlantis?
                            I don't think so.
                            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

When are atlantis episodes starting?

Comment

Come on people, seriously, can we stop asking about the damn Atlantis episodes, he's made it quite clear they ain't starting till the sg-1 continuation is finished so just be patient and read what's there.

Oh yeah s09119 when you say next ep is coming out possibly monday/tuesday what time is that cause i'm at GMT+11, almost a day ahead of you so the time difference is killing me!!!!!

can't wait for "Earthfall"

Comment

Working...
                                X