No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode loved how you mentioned Atlantis, though at the start of post two you said "army" instead of "armory"
    This isn't Atlantis?
    I don't think so.
    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Great episode. I loved the bit about Atlantis and the battle between the 305s.

Dr. Daedalus
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
        Great episode loved how you mentioned Atlantis, though at the start of post two you said "army" instead of "armory"
        Thanks! Fixed it

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
        EDIT - btw,how long roughly till you release your next ep? And what was this situation in Pegasus that was mentioned?
        Um... I don't know haha, sometime next week for sure. I'm aiming for a Monday/Tuesday release, but it's not definite.

As for Pegasus... wait for Atlantis
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Once again a great episode has been posted, and the fight betwen the 305 was cool. I just hope we´ll never haft to see that again. And when do you think the first Atlantis episode will be relesed?
          sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

did you get the "earth did not go quietly into the night" from the movie Independance Day???
            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Nice.

But if it had been BSG, the Gate Room scene would have probably ended like this:

Spoiler:
              Clasping the traitorous soldier on the back, Number Two says that he did a good thing for humanity today, then casually pulls out his gun and shots him.

So there's proof that this is still Stargate.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

SG-1 makes "Earthfall"
                They survived the fall of their world to an unstoppable enemy. They struggled and triumphed over the odds for more than a year. They faced down the danger within and emerged ever-stronger.

And now, they're going home.

A surprising turn of events gives the refugees a chance to return to a devastated Earth, though there's no hope of them staying for long. Embarking on the dangerous—and quite possibly, fatal—mission, Daniel, Talbot, and Maj. Eaton arrive to find their beloved planet shattered, with millions dead and billions enslaved. This once-pastoral piece of the universe has been converted to a virtually factory for the alien war machine, and with its vast resources at their fingertips, it will only be a matter of time before ever-greater vessels of destruction emerge from the Sol System.

Caught between the alien occupation forces and the fragile human resistance, the scouting party must make a hard choice for the benefit of the entire galaxy; do they flee back to the safety of the Beta Site and abandon their brothers, or stay and fight to the last for their homeland?

"Earthfall" will guest star (removed due to spoilers).
                Last edited by s09119; 13 February 2009, 02:05 AM.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  SG-1 makes "Earthfall"
                  *Rubs hands together in anticipation* Can Not Wait mate. Though, take as much time as you need, quality over speed...

Comment

ICE CREAM!!!! Yaya.

And Earthfall looks terrific. I cannot wait.

And as for Atlantis, I think it'll be great.

I kinda hope Mitchell is alive, but at the same time I want him to die to show how mortal the team is. So far, they've survived a lot of stuff, so killin one of em off would go a long way to make this even darker.
                    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

another great ep.

I really look forward to reading each ep.

EarthFall looks like its going to be another great ep, and i cant wait.

Thanks for the work so far

Comment

EarthFall........Gaahhh Cant wait

P.S When will the first Atlantis episode be posted?
                        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
                          EarthFall........Gaahhh Cant wait

P.S When will the first Atlantis episode be posted?
                          1 When SG-1 is done
                          2 After the Atlantis movie
                          3 Prob a while after both of the above have happend to torture us
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

bump
                            Continuing Stargate
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Hey Shinto Male. I like the song you think would be a good song, but I think it should heat up at some point. To me, the synth work and horn stuff at the beginning is good, but most SG music builds, and climaxes, which that song doesn't do.

Bump...
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                SG-1 makes "Earthfall"
                                Sweet. I am looking forward to it. By the way I noticed at the guest star portion of your post that it says "Loyalties" instead of "Earthfall." Just wanted to let you know.

Dr. Daedalus
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X