Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey s09119,

I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job on Continuing SG-1. I have been a fan of your thread for some time now. I just got registered today and I am looking forward to posting regularly on this site. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.

Dr. Daedalus
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Damn s09, Gateworld should hire you to get new members. Seriously, how many people have signed up just to say how good you are and stroke your ego.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
        Hey s09119,

I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job on Continuing SG-1. I have been a fan of your thread for some time now. I just got registered today and I am looking forward to posting regularly on this site. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.

Dr. Daedalus
        Thanks! And welcome to GateWorld!

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
        Damn s09, Gateworld should hire you to get new members. Seriously, how many people have signed up just to say how good you are and stroke your ego.
        Haha I know, really. I keep waiting for them to give me my own section like Horizon, but alas, Alex Rubit is always ahead of me...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

[QUOTE=s09119;9613695]Thanks!

You are welcome. I have a question. Do the Tau'ri still have the tainted ZPM from "Zero Hour" in their possesion? I was just wondering because it would be a powerful weapon for either side. Thanks .

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dr. Daedalus;9615830]
            Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Thanks!

You are welcome. I have a question. Do the Tau'ri still have the tainted ZPM from "Zero Hour" in their possesion? I was just wondering because it would be a powerful weapon for either side. Thanks .

Dr. Daedalus
            No idea. The logs of what was taken out from the ISGC in time before it was destroyed aren't in my possession... try asking Colonel Carter when you see her.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

No idea. The logs of what was taken out from the ISGC in time before it was destroyed aren't in my possession... try asking Colonel Carter when you see her.
              Thanks anyway. I will ask Colonel Carter when I see her. LOL!

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

great work so far im constantly checking every day to see if youve got a new ep out, bit sad i know but what ya guna do lol, i have to ask what happened to admirel kitel because you havnt mentioned him in a while, and when is contagion going to be released?
                Captain Simms

Comment

Dr. Daedalus
                  I think we still have it in our possesion, Camulus took the empty one as far as i can remember.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by qmwneb
                    Hi s09119, your writing is great and I was just wondering if you knew about this?: http://continuingstargate.wikia.com/..._Stargate_Wiki I found it on Google while searching for Stargate wikis
                    Cool! we should all put in info into it and s09119 could put in the episodes and info so we dont hav to search the whole Thread to find what we want.
                    Last edited by bradly08; 22 January 2009, 12:19 PM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                      I think we still have it in our possesion, Camulus took the empty one as far as i can remember.
                      What I wanted to know was whether it was destroyed in the Der'kal attack or if it made it to the Beta Site. Thanks for helping though .

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                        Cool! we should all put in info into it and s09119 could put in the episodes and info so we dont hav to search the whole Thread to find what we want.
                        ...I'd really rather no one edit it except me. I didn't want it to be revealed that I was working on it just yet as I tried to make clear to people but it got posted anyway. The various codes for creating boxes and such aren't fully in place so it doesn't look as nice as I'd like and there's still a lot to fill in. To be honest I really just didn't want people know about it for a few months, but no helping that now...

Comment

I just wanted to say that I cant wait for this next eppy, this last one was/is the best ones ever.

Comment

indeed XD

Comment

What I wanted to know was whether it was destroyed in the Der'kal attack or if it made it to the Beta Site. Thanks for helping though .

Dr. Daedalus
                              Ow sorry then. Or it made to the beta site or it remains in the safe at area 51 and well protected. If it was destroyed the whole solar system would have been destroyed.
                              Last edited by Steelbox; 23 January 2009, 02:28 AM.
                              sigpic
                              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

So that solves where you've been all this while. Well you can't have the best of both, so I'll be patiently waiting for the episode as with all the other faithful fans on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X