Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    The Original Post has been updated slightly... and Season 15 will now have 22 episodes instead of the normal 20. I can't quite fit all the story into what I had, so it's being expanded a bit. Stay turned for more information as the season unfolds, and expect "Contagion" by the start of next week at the latest!

i can't wait oh 22 episodes oh yeah
    get the rep

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
      Yeah, a 22 episode arc. But who is the leader of the Tau'ri.
      At present? The military forces in control of the Beta Site, making Colonels Taylor and Carter the heads of things... though there is a civilian authority claiming power. We'll see more on that soon
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Heh, a totalitarian state controlled by the military. Neat. And evil!

Comment

hey s09119, you should make a wikia page for your Continuing SG-1, kind of like what they did for the Gateworld Virtual Fleet. Just something that popped up into my head.

Comment

This is going great! Brilliant start to the Season 15 of your Continuing SG-1. Sort of heading in the way of the New Caprica arc in BSG, which is something unique, unexpected and never done before (concerning Stargate of course). BTW about changing Season 15 to 20 to 22 eps, could we have one or even two feature length or "Threads" (60 minute- 100 minute TV broadcast inc ads) episodes.
            Gonig back on the similarity of this fragged Earth arc, this franchise is starting to get very "dark", which is for some reason a bit scary...

Comment

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
              This is going great! Brilliant start to the Season 15 of your Continuing SG-1. Sort of heading in the way of the New Caprica arc in BSG, which is something unique, unexpected and never done before (concerning Stargate of course). BTW about changing Season 15 to 20 to 22 eps, could we have one or even two feature length or "Threads" (60 minute- 100 minute TV broadcast inc ads) episodes.
              Gonig back on the similarity of this fragged Earth arc, this franchise is starting to get very "dark", which is for some reason a bit scary...
              I like dark And an extra-long episode doesn't seem to be in the works, at least not at the moment.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Hey. I am loving the series. I have it bookmarked and check it every day like clockwork. I am a big fan of the New caprica/ BSG angle SG-1 is taking. Can't wait to see what you do with Atlantis!
                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Hey just noticed on the first post you put in pictures to it. They all seem to fit and I liek the season 15 picture. I assume that it is earth ?
                  This isn't Atlantis?
                  I don't think so.
                  If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                    Hey just noticed on the first post you put in pictures to it. They all seem to fit and I liek the season 15 picture. I assume that it is earth ?
                    Haha I thought it would add a more "official" touch to the continuation And yes, the Season 15 picture is New York City following the Der'kal bombardment. We'll get a look at the full extent of the damage to the planet later on.

Comment

*Wanders into the thread, then hands a note with a check mark on it to s09.*

Comment

hey s09119,

i've been reading your continuing sg1 stories for the past several months and absolutely love them. your doing an awesome job, the stories are a perfect continuation of SG-1. Enjoying the stories alot can't wait for the next one.

Don't know whether you've already outline the rest of the season, but i'll take this opportunity to just throw out a biased idea for ya.

I'm Australian, so first i was hoping one of the surviving 304's was Australian, cause we'd be awesome at the hit and fade tactics Carter seems to be employing.

If you planned to have an episode based on resistance movements on Earth before it's retaken by the alliance, you should consider having some of those minor characters you were talking about for this season being Australian because we're the best at guerilla combat. Also, if you know anything of Australian war history then u know that although we have a small army we beat the hell outta everyone. SORRY, just a biased view i had to throw out there.

like i said, awesome continuation, perfectly continuing where TPTB left off.
                        Love 'em and can't wait till the next ep.

p.s. have someone nuke Beijing, then that traitorous government will be dead and the chinese people can be free from the stupidity of their leaders and rise against the Der'kal to make up for their country's mistake, or to reclaim their country's honour, or just be free of communism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                          p.s. have someone nuke Beijing, then that traitorous government will be dead and the chinese people can be free from the stupidity of their leaders and rise against the Der'kal to make up for their country's mistake, or to reclaim their country's honour, or just be free of communism.
                          It's a good bet that the Der'kal already took care of China. Especially if they found their envoy's body riddled with Chinese bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                            It's a good bet that the Der'kal already took care of China. Especially if they found their envoy's body riddled with Chinese bullets.
                            riddled with Chinese bullets?
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                              riddled with Chinese bullets?
                              Back in the embassy, the Der'kal is unaware of two Chinese soldiers standing behind him, having heard the whole thing. As he turns to leave, he sees them, and his eyes widen. He doesn't even have time to say a word before they open fire.
                              14x19 "Divided We Fall", part 3

Comment

lol 5.8x42mm to be exact...or if they were using pistols....5.8x21mm

XD sucka got killed!

Comment

Working...
                                X