No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** that was once again awesome, and finally a spot of good luck for the home team. But will the ones trying to do the coup be silent now? Is the leadership going to undergo a transition to the new arrivals, or more of a hybridisation?

Simply can't wait until Earthfall, which will probably be my favorite episode of this season, barring anything very spectacular from your end

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
      You mean this one

Spoiler:

If so thats awesome.

Btw, WOW another great episode. Can not wait for the next one.
      I'm not sure, I might use that model and I might not; it is extremely tempting to take Avalon's X-305 Aurora and use it as this fanfic's X-305 Jupiter, though (which itself is an Avalon reference, by the way; the eventual Earth ship I was going to introduce in later seasons was going to be called the Jupiter).

Originally posted by Sector View Post
      Holy **** that was once again awesome, and finally a spot of good luck for the home team. But will the ones trying to do the coup be silent now? Is the leadership going to undergo a transition to the new arrivals, or more of a hybridisation?
      The refugees' political problems aren't over yet, and there are still a great many who wish to see Carter out of power. With O'Neill and other major figures back, though, the people are already starting to trust her more. And keep in mind, we still have yet to see what Vala and Talbot are doing.

Simply can't wait until Earthfall, which will probably be my favorite episode of this season, barring anything very spectacular from your end
      But you don't even know what it's about
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

what planet and galaxy did the der'kal originate from?
        Continuing Stargate
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Good episode, n great way to introduce the new season

so how many ships left n which countries do they belong to?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
            what planet and galaxy did the der'kal originate from?
            All in good time...

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
            Good episode, n great way to introduce the new season

so how many ships left n which countries do they belong to?
            I'm not revealing anything outside of episodes at this point, but the only ships we know for sure are still around are:

MBP-305 Jupiter (United Nations)
            DSC-304 Phoenix (United States of America)

That said, since both the UN and the USA are no longer political entities (the same going for all other nations, as well), the only group the ships belong to, in reality... is Colonel Carter and those loyal to her.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The X-305 Model would look like a good Jupiter. Personally though, I think the top bit kinda has too big of a gap between it and the rest of the ship. Also, you'd need to add some hanger bays.

Comment

Is anyone interested in writing characters for ongoing Stargate plots? If you are, please go to: http://www.stargategalaxy.com

We could really use some more members; especially people who love to write.
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  Is anyone interested in writing characters for ongoing Stargate plots? If you are, please go to: http://www.stargategalaxy.com

We could really use some more members; especially people who love to write.
                  I should start charging for advertising... I could make a business out of this thread

A deadly "Contagion" threatens the base!

The Beta Site is a far-cry from the sophisticated and time-tested halls of the ISGC, built during the waning days of the Goa'uld System Lords and hardly upgraded since. Unlike some other outposts, it lacks a serious capacity to deal with major medical crises, with most of the antibiotics and supplies now in use coming from the Alliance. For the past year, this has proved adequate enough... but when a group of scientists return from one of the planet's other continents and fall dead within hours.

At first, no one can figure out exactly what happened, but when several personnel inside the mountain begin exhibiting similar symptoms to the dead explorers, Colonel Taylor orders the base sealed... but it isn't long before civilians outside also fall ill, prompting Colonel Carter to quarantine more and more of the settlement. As the infected spread, though, it becomes clear that this virus is too virulent to stop, and it may not be long before the entire planet is purged... leaving no one left to finish the fight.

"Contagion" will guest star Lexa Doig as Dr. Caroline Lam.

Comment

Finaly! It's been how long since we've had a bio-hazard episode?

Comment

Nice ep. I can't believe I missed it!
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        Finaly! It's been how long since we've had a bio-hazard episode?
                        Um... honestly, I think the last one was in the original SG-1 xD

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          Um... honestly, I think the last one was in the original SG-1 xD

We gotto get more of these man vs. enviroment epis.

Comment

But the environment doesn't make big booms...Except volcanoes
                            This isn't Atlantis?
                            I don't think so.
                            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

The Original Post has been updated slightly... and Season 15 will now have 22 episodes instead of the normal 20. I can't quite fit all the story into what I had, so it's being expanded a bit. Stay turned for more information as the season unfolds, and expect "Contagion" by the start of next week at the latest!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                The Original Post has been updated slightly... and Season 15 will now have 22 episodes instead of the normal 20. I can't quite fit all the story into what I had, so it's being expanded a bit. Stay turned for more information as the season unfolds, and expect "Contagion" by the start of next week at the latest!
                                Yeah, a 22 episode arc. But who is the leader of the Tau'ri.
                                sigpic
                                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
                                X