Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
    Yay Canada gets ships. Well I guess since we have the one, the only Meredith Rodney McKay. After all he was the first person to destroy a Ori Toilet

It would be called the Vimy.

Comment

Xd ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
        Xd ^^

Comment

XD

but wait, is General Hammond still around?

name a ship after him

Comment

Good news! "Severed Dreams" should be out by the start of next week, and episodes will begin rolling out regularly soon after that. Be aware that the main cast list will not be posted this season, primarily because the show's namesake team has been dissolved, but also because the cast will be fluid this year, with many characters coming and going by the episode.

Stay tuned for more!
            Last edited by s09119; 06 January 2009, 01:25 PM.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

XD

but wait, is General Hammond still around?

name a ship after him
              "XD" The heck does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                "XD" The heck does that mean?
                turn your head side ways and you'll see a face XD

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Good news! "Severed Dreams" should be out by the start of next week, and episodes will begin rolling out regularly soon after that. Be aware that the main cast list will not be posted this season, primarily because the show's namesake team has been dissolved, but also because the cast will be fluid this year, with many characters coming and going by the episode.

Stay tuned for more!
                  So now I know the episode I'm looking for won't be here when I come check out this site for the next few days. Yet I'm still surfing to this URL frantically every day, just in case... I believe I'm sort of addicted, just like I was to the TV series.

Comment

Originally posted by Sector View Post
                    I believe I'm sort of addicted, just like I was to the TV series.
                    Your not the only 1

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

your not the only 2 haha
                      Captain Simms

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

Stay tuned for more!
                        Thats sounds great I hope to read the first 2 eppy when I actually have more than 1 1/2 to do what I got to do.

Comment

turn your head side ways and you'll see a face XD
                          I see that, what's it mean? A grining dead hamster?

Comment

I see that, what's it mean? A grining dead hamster?
                            a face...like lol or the face u would make when your laughing, eyes closed mouth open XD

Comment

a face...like lol or the face u would make when your laughing, eyes closed mouth open XD
                              A sneeze then...

Comment

A sneeze then...
                                lol sure if you want i'll just stick to lol as the definition XD

Comment

Working...
                                X