No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to thank s09119, Over the past 2 days i have read through all the seasons on here, and I loved every single one of them. I completely agree with the users calling you a God of Writing.

I cant wait for the next eps to see how earth and humanity has shaped up after the attack, and how it effects the alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
      I would just like to thank s09119, Over the past 2 days i have read through all the seasons on here, and I loved every single one of them. I completely agree with the users calling you a God of Writing.

I cant wait for the next eps to see how earth and humanity has shaped up after the attack, and how it effects the alliance.
      I'm far from a god haha, but thank you anyways (wow, did you register just to post that???). Give me a week or so to just finish up a few non-GateWorld-related things and I'll start working on the Season 15 premiere
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
        and who needs a life anyways.
        Thats easy for you to say your not the one writing it

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          (wow, did you register just to post that???)
          LoL yea i did. I think registering to say thank you was the least i could do

Comment

now thats a fan with RESPECT! ^^^ props to ya XD

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
              Thats easy for you to say your not the one writing it
              I guess the sarcasim wasn't thick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                I guess the sarcasim wasn't thick enough.
                Nope

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

S I have said this before, your stories are amazing.

The fact is that I can visualise what your writing a good example is the fight against the chinese and the soldiers shooting the Der'Kal.

Your writing is amazing, you are a credit to Stargate. You have put in an incredible amount of work and the season finale was just breathtaking.

I applaud you my friend. I applaud everyone else for supporting him (except the lets crash the ships in the saturns rings and not the asteroid belt people )

I hope your work continues as I feel if it was to stop something would be missing!

Comment

Spoiler:

I have a few questions on the state of the Galaxy:

1. Why are the Der'kal not taking the outlaying regions of the Galaxy?
                    Surely the Alliance could take advantage of this and attack deep into enemy controlled territory.

2. Why are the Der'kal focusing on Jaffa and Tau'ri space?
                    The Tok'ra and Nox wouldn’t have as many ships as the Jaffa and so would be easier to concurred.

Also will the refugees be moved to Atlantis?

And Finally, Which countries had ships before "Star by Star" and what countries still have ships?

Comment

First off, here's a blanket "THANK YOU" to all the positive comments of late They really do make me want to keep doing this.

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      [/SPOILERS]

I have a few questions on the state of the Galaxy:

1. Why are the Der'kal not taking the outlaying regions of the Galaxy?
                      Surely the Alliance could take advantage of this and attack deep into enemy controlled territory.

2. Why are the Der'kal focusing on Jaffa and Tau'ri space?
                      The Tok'ra and Nox wouldn’t have as many ships as the Jaffa and so would be easier to concurred.

Also will the refugees be moved to Atlantis?

And Finally, Which countries had ships before "Star by Star" and what countries still have ships?
                      1. The Alliance barely has enough ships to defend the territories they have, they just don't have the resources to launch any sort of offensive into conquered space, especially now that they've lost the technological advantage of the Asgard-enhanced Earth fleet. And the Der'kal are moving methodically, sweeping in a circle around the galaxy so as to prevent a second front. This way, they can just throw all their forces into one battle after another and not have to worry about being divided... and since they have such staggering numbers, they almost always win.

2. The Free Jaffa Nation makes up the bulk of Alliance space; it's the single largest entity in the galaxy, and therefore it's the most obvious target. The reason the enemy is mostly going after them/Earth is because, as I said, they're just going in a circle, and the major targets in those areas so far have been human and Jaffa ones (Ankgor, Dakara, Earth, Nueva...). And the Tok'ra have been being hammered, too; they only have one major settlement (their "capital," so-to-speak, at Arrakis), but a lot of their outposts have been taken by the enemy. The Nox, likewise, only have one planet, Velieris, and until the Der'kal reach it, they can't really be attacked.

3. When I write my Atlantis continuation (which I'm already planning), you'll see that at the time "Star By Star" is taking place, Atlantis is in no condition to be taking on refugees from Earth; they have their own problems.

4. The major ship-holding nations were the United States, China, Russia, Great Britain, France, Australia, Canada, and India, with several smaller countries owning perhaps a BC-303 or two. The majority of ships came from the USA and Russia, with China and the others falling in behind that. Following the Second Battle of Earth ("Star By Star"), it is unknown which countries have surviving ships... that won't be known until the Beta Site's forces can be assessed in "Severed Dreams"

Hope that helped!
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

4. The major ship-holding nations were the United States, China, Russia, Great Britain, France, Australia, Canada, and India, with several smaller countries owning perhaps a BC-303 or two. The majority of ships came from the USA and Russia, with China and the others falling in behind that. Following the Second Battle of Earth ("Star By Star"), it is unknown which countries have surviving ships... that won't be known until the Beta Site's forces can be assessed in "Severed Dreams"
                        Finally us British get some ships

Comment

Yay Canada gets ships. Well I guess since we have the one, the only Meredith Rodney McKay. After all he was the first person to destroy a Ori Toilet
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

very very good i loved the not so happy ending for earth

hey s09119 could i send (e.g PM) you some thoughts about a fan fic and see what you like about them and see what i should change ie not making us so powerful and stuff like that

but very very good episode and i like the ane year break ps could Australia get one ship even a 303 and i would be very very happy
                            get the rep

Comment

Originally posted by 95_supra View Post
                              ps could Australia get one ship even a 303 and i would be very very happy
                              Come on with the Aussie Ship!

Comment

Give us a few 304's n we'll kick the Der'kal's ass back to the stone age!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X