Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
    I do have a suggestion, s09119. Just change the asteroid belt to one of Saturn's rings.
    Or tow asteroids into tthat cordir where they'll emerge. It doesn't take long if you hyperspace them in.

Comment

I can't help but to notice that one of the episodes of Season 15 is called Earthfall...

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
        I can't help but to notice that one of the episodes of Season 15 is called Earthfall...
        Yep. Were taking it back.

Comment

Just what I was thinking, too. By the way, what happened to the Furling warship?

Comment

However, I must agree with Tom about the asteroid belt.
            Actually, I think it does make some sense. I mean, Der'kal Cruisers are around 6KM long IIRC. I doupt the Der'kal fleet will be that close together. Kilometers could be inbetween each ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
              Actually, I think it does make some sense. I mean, Der'kal Cruisers are around 6KM long IIRC. I doupt the Der'kal fleet will be that close together. Kilometers could be inbetween each ship.
              Asteroids arn't all big, and most are separated by more than a few kilometers.

Comment

Originally posted by Krothic View Post
                So, whens the first episode of season 15 coming out?
                Give it a week or two. There needs to be a mid-season hiatus so I can have a life haha.

I do have a suggestion, s09119. Just change the asteroid belt to one of Saturn's rings.
                Oh just drop the asteroid thing already! Let me have my unscientific moment... and you would've got a really cool scene with big explosions so stop complaining

Interesting, isn't it?

Just what I was thinking, too. By the way, what happened to the Furling warship?
                The Furling warship recovered in "Lost and Found" is part of the Alliance fleet in general, not Earth's forces. It's still being used in battle operations against the Der'kal.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  The Furling warship recovered in "Lost and Found" is part of the Alliance fleet in general, not Earth's forces. It's still being used in battle operations against the Der'kal.
                  Perhaps Admiral Kintel's new flagship?

Comment

right wot i wanna no is is there a resistance still on earth in season 15, like in terminator or somthing along thm lines??

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      Perhaps Admiral Kintel's new flagship?
                      Admiral Kitel, no "n" (which you should know considering said person is a figure in the GWVF... )
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Richwallwin View Post
                        right wot i wanna no is is there a resistance still on earth in season 15, like in terminator or somthing along thm lines??
                        Probably Mitchell is running some sort of resistance
                        [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

So did Vurnaa get Sanders or what?

also

Is the gate destroyed or just buried?

Whats up with the Nox, they have to be holding out, because their world is untouched, and they have how many of those flying cities, they have to have more ships.

and

how large is the earth fleet?

btw: I thought the astroid belt was a cool idea, yeah its not completely soundproof in reality, but neither is using the gravity of the sun to travel in time, so no complaints from me.

nice finale.
                          [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                            how large is the earth fleet?
                            nice finale.
                            4 304's
                            3 303's
                            1 305

Someone likes to blow up ships ....
                            Time to bring in some toilet ships. I noticed the Supergate is still under our control
                            This isn't Atlantis?
                            I don't think so.
                            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                              4 304's
                              3 303's
                              1 305

Someone likes to blow up ships ....
                              Time to bring in some toilet ships. I noticed the Supergate is still under our control
                              toilet ships haha thats awesome but yeah the ori should help us seeing as we freed them from false gods like we did with the jaffa and what about those acreans??? i think they are called the original 5th race ???
                              Captain Simms

Comment

Tomin. Bring in Tomin.

*starts a chant*

"Bring in Tomin! Bring in Tomin! Bring in Tomin! Bring in Tomin!"
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X