Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
    Holy ****! Epic enough? Would be quite interesting to see how the next season goes. Though at this point, how can the Der'kal be defeated?
    There's always a way...

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    Actually, no, look at The Game, when the Daedalus was shooting the surface.
    From a scientific point of view that was ridiculous. Look at what meteorites the size of baseballs can do on Earth... they cause massive impact craters.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      There's always a way...

From a scientific point of view that was ridiculous. Look at what meteorites the size of baseballs can do on Earth... they cause massive impact craters.
      That slug is smaller than my thumb, meteors that size don't cause such large impact craters.

Comment

That slug is smaller than my thumb, meteors that size don't cause such large impact craters.
        Have you seen a rail gun slug...? Seriously...?
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

my god this is amazing vary well written, i hope tehy recapture earth soon
          check my story's:
          Battlestar group 16
          and Under Siege
          and respond at:
          Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
          my newest story:
          TFS Ticonderoga
          and respond at:
          TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Have you seen a rail gun slug...? Seriously...?
            In the show, the littel magazines hold what? A few hundred slugs? Their pretty small.

Not like a real life railgun.

Comment

In the show, the littel magazines hold what? A few hundred slugs? Their pretty small.

Not like a real life railgun.
              The rail guns used in "The Siege" are not the same ones used on the ships. The bolt color is different, they're different sizes, and have vastly different ranges, not to mention the damage they do is different.

Comment

Single greatest thing i have ever read.

You really like to blow stuff up lol

Any chance of some info on the next season?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                  Single greatest thing i have ever read.

You really like to blow stuff up lol

Any chance of some info on the next season?
                  Sure. I'll have a brief summary, a sneak-peak on the Season Premiere, and a map of the galaxy as of that premiere up sometime today.

Comment

The rail guns used in "The Siege" are not the same ones used on the ships. The bolt color is different, they're different sizes, and have vastly different ranges, not to mention the damage they do is different.
                    Those railguns were slated to be used on the promethius, and we can make a resonable assumption that they were to be used on the other ships as well. And the size of the blasts in The Game seme ocnsistent with the minuscule size of The Siege railgun slugs.

Comment

Those railguns were slated to be used on the promethius, and we can make a resonable assumption that they were to be used on the other ships as well. And the size of the blasts in The Game seme ocnsistent with the minuscule size of The Siege railgun slugs.
                      Tom, just stop. I'm going to win because I get to choose what science gets applied haha. If need be, I can just say that they opted for larger shells during the war with the Der'kal to inflict greater damage

Comment

btw was Nueva concured by the Der'kal? and the same for Dakara

Favourite part of the Movie had to be finding the Lantean ship and Janus

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Tom, just stop. I'm going to win because I get to choose what science gets applied haha. If need be, I can just say that they opted for larger shells during the war with the Der'kal to inflict greater damage
                          Ohhhkkeeeyyy. You know me, just trying to keep it real.

I'm rather interested however, will earth start using hyperspace interdictors now?

Comment

OM Fraking GOD, I cant believe what I just read. Its to damm good. Im gald I got to read it be I left.

Comment

Holy &%$#@...

Thank goodness I do not have to stage a revolt and kill you now!!

I am curious as to what Janus gave us before he left. Also if he will modify the timeline in the past to correct what he say as the bright future of mankind.

My only complaint would be the wedding scene. I think that while it would be a nice private cerimony. The team would be there to witness it as well and share in it. Kind of like "Independents Day"

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                btw was Nueva concured by the Der'kal? and the same for Dakara

Favourite part of the Movie had to be finding the Lantean ship and Janus
                                Nueva was taken out, yes. Dakara, as far as I'm aware, is still in Free Jaffa control; the Der'kal never conquered it, they just used the attack there to divert the Alliance.

Ohhhkkeeeyyy. You know me, just trying to keep it real.

I'm rather interested however, will earth start using hyperspace interdictors now?
                                Earth won't be doing much of anything The human refugees, however, couldn't anyway. We don't understand how it works, we just figured out how to turn it on and modify it a bit.

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                                Holy &%$#@...

Thank goodness I do not have to stage a revolt and kill you now!!

I am curious as to what Janus gave us before he left. Also if he will modify the timeline in the past to correct what he say as the bright future of mankind.

My only complaint would be the wedding scene. I think that while it would be a nice private cerimony. The team would be there to witness it as well and share in it. Kind of like "Independents Day"
                                Janus and his exploits will be talked about later, rest assured.

As for the wedding scene... they only had a few hours, and everyone was incredibly busy. There just wasn't time for a thing like that, so Jack did what he had to.

Comment

Working...
                                X