Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
    Spoiler:
    So San Fransisco will be the birthplace of the Tauri Federation and also the capital of the Alliance. Stargate Command base there now, including Stargate Academy and Fleet Academy. Ahhh, my dreams come true.
    I ought to shoot you right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
      Spoiler:
      So San Fransisco will be the birthplace of the Tauri Federation and also the capital of the Alliance. Stargate Command base there now, including Stargate Academy and Fleet Academy. Ahhh, my dreams come true.
      Spoiler:
      As far as I'm concerned, Atlantis is back in Pegasus, as it returned immediately after finishing with the Wraith threat So no.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Spoiler:
        As far as I'm concerned, Atlantis is back in Pegasus, as it returned immediately after finishing with the Wraith threat So no.
        Spoiler:
        I agree. The city had damage, but after that was fixed, there's no reason that it couldn't return to Pegasus--as long as it had the power.

Comment

Can we not use this thread to post spoilers for "Enemy at the Gate," please? I'm sure there are people that read this and have yet to see it, thank you

And certain... shall we say, "fanwank" technologies exhibited in said episode will not be included in this continuation under any circumstances. Wormhole variants included.
          i heared some things about it being aired before the actual date but i thought it was just a prank so now i can go and try to find it on teh net thanks and keep up the good work so9
          check my story's:
          Battlestar group 16
          and Under Siege
          and respond at:
          Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
          my newest story:
          TFS Ticonderoga
          and respond at:
          TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Couldn't you just assume EaTG didn't happen (the same way) in your timeline? You've already made enough changes in SG-1 to dramatically effect how Atlantis would play out. Personally I don't think you should change your story to match up with what the writers wrote for Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

S109 whats to be precise and canonic
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I hate how right around the finales you can never get on a forum without the spoilers everywhere, same thing with unending....
                [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                  I hate how right around the finales you can never get on a forum without the spoilers everywhere, same thing with unending....
                  I know, it's a real shame sometimes

Now for news! "Star By Star" will be out around the new year (no writing today because it's Boxer Day! Cheap-stuff-buying-day!).
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I know, it's a real shame sometimes

Now for news! "Star By Star" will be out around the new year (no writing today because it's Boxer Day! Cheap-stuff-buying-day!).
                    i know i spent $2500.00 and the things should have cost $3100.00 i love boxing day WOOT!!!! i save 3 weeks pay to do this.....(now i am broke)
                    get the rep

Comment

Just stumbled upon this thread tentatively (oh no here comes another fanfic). However, I think what you are doing is amazing, keep up the good work! I've just finished reading Seasons 11 and I am currently midway within Season 14. I was really impressed. I wonder how it would look like if it were airing on TV. Ah well. Anyway, well done!

Comment

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
                        Just stumbled upon this thread tentatively (oh no here comes another fanfic). However, I think what you are doing is amazing, keep up the good work! I've just finished reading Seasons 11 and I am currently midway within Season 14. I was really impressed. I wonder how it would look like if it were airing on TV. Ah well. Anyway, well done!
                        Thanks... did you go from Season 11 straight to 14 though, or did you read the in-between ones too? Sorry, your wording had me a little confused haha.

Personally I hate people saying they just started reading... because I utterly despise my writing in Season 11. It was so bad, and being reminded that people are reading it over... *shiver* But it's always nice to hear that people are being entertained, so thanks!

And if it were airing on TV I guarantee TPTB would take it and ruin it

Comment

Hey wait, didn't the Ori destroy the Ancient Weapon Platform in Antarctica in your season Eleven? (Sol Part 1) How can the Der'kal destroy it again in season fourteen then? Bit pf a plot hole there?

Comment

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
                            Hey wait, didn't the Ori destroy the Ancient Weapon Platform in Antarctica in your season Eleven? (Sol Part 1) How can the Der'kal destroy it again in season fourteen then? Bit pf a plot hole there?
                            I thought I had the Ori just attack it... as in they caved in the outpost and such but didn't destroy it... If I said they wiped it out then I haven't been thinking that for three seasons haha.

Hold on, let me check.

Comment

*Shhh plot holes happen*
                              EDIT: Just checked and it says that the outpost was buried so it could mean destroyed or they just beamed it out at a later date
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                                *Shhh plot holes happen*
                                EDIT: Just checked and it says that the outpost was buried so it could mean destroyed or they just beamed it out at a later date
                                I'll edit the episode to make it more clear that it survived, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X