Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    How many Navy ships guarding Atlantis and will the President and other world leaders reveal to the public?
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Once you have made the changes give us a summary of the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
        Once you have made the changes give us a summary of the changes.

Instead of the Antarctic outposat he's gonna blow up Area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post

I thought Area 51 is already blown up by the Wraith and the Der'kel blows up the outpost where the Drones resides.
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
            I thought Area 51 is already blown up by the Wraith and the Der'kel blows up the outpost where the Drones resides.
            No, I think they relocated the drones there as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                Which is bad for us since that's 80-90% of all our R&D right there.

Comment

It is an important part, but I think that we would have a few more research centers out there. Still going to be a major hit.

Comment

Then it be

Atlantis City
                    San Fransisco, CA
                    1200 Hrs

CNN - The President went into San Fransisco bay and disappeared. He's presume missing...wait, Marine One just appeared where they disappeared. We are getting a word from the President's press secretary that he and other leaders will be on prime time tonight and it's not in the White House or the UN in New York.
                    sigpic

Comment

Also the wormhole drive, instantenous travel in a matter of seconds. Probably that will be refitted to the 303 and 304 and the 305.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am not sure about the public disclosure. Alas I knew that it would have to come eventually.

Comment

Can we not use this thread to post spoilers for "Enemy at the Gate," please? I'm sure there are people that read this and have yet to see it, thank you

And certain... shall we say, "fanwank" technologies exhibited in said episode will not be included in this continuation under any circumstances. Wormhole variants included.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Can we not use this thread to post spoilers for "Enemy at the Gate," please? I'm sure there are people that read this and have yet to see it, thank you

And certain... shall we say, "fanwank" technologies exhibited in said episode will not be included in this continuation under any circumstances. Wormhole variants included.
                            Actualy, that drive required ridiclous amounts o fpower so we couln't use it anyways.

Comment

Actualy, that drive required ridiclous amounts o fpower so we couln't use it anyways.
                              I don't even care As far as I'm concerned, it was never mentioned whatsoever.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Spoiler:
                                So San Fransisco will be the birthplace of the Tauri Federation and also the capital of the Alliance. Stargate Command base there now, including Stargate Academy and Fleet Academy. Ahhh, my dreams come true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X