No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Chinese plots, Trust takeovers, Armageddon, Arthur.

You name it, it's probably been discussed. Come check it out if you have time.
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
      Oh, Chinese plots, Trust takeovers, Armageddon, Arthur.

You name it, it's probably been discussed. Come check it out if you have time.
      Well it HAD to be the Chinese, they're just so... maniacal in the SG universe. The Trust isn't involved... Armageddon may be coming, and I don't recall Arthur in the episode
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

see! i knew it was the CHINESE the WHOLE TIME! geez...communist..idiots....sighs...dont take any offense to that...i respect the Chinese people, but not their GOVERNMENT!

Comment

ah....i guess we're screwed....but GOOD JOB on this ONE!

props for you dude!

Comment

Damn the Chinese Government!!
            Damn the Der'kal!!
            NOO!! Not the Ancient Outpost!!
            NOO!! Bra'tac!!

Love this episode!! Can't wait for the next one!!
            I seriously wish this was made on TV, SG-1 would be sky rocketing

Comment

Given proper network promotion, it could perform again.

Comment

Amazing utterly amazing.

Sad to see Bra go But a truly amazing episode

Honestly if I was a multi billionaire I would pay you and all the actors to create all these episodes they are just that good.

Comment

I like the way that Bra'tac went. I think he wouldn't mind dying as long as he went out fighting.

Comment

Man that was a great ep...I wounder what we are going to pull out next to save earth. Maybe some Furling tech from the ship we snagged in "lost and Found"

Comment

Briliant episode. Cant even imagine how will be your atlantis continuation. Speeking of witch. Are you still planning to continue Atlantis after SG-1?
                      sigpic
                      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

:O your evil...... i will set achmed the dead terrorist on you for that one.
                        the Atlantus Outpost was the key to my Movie's big Finale. and as i try to make my (1st) one (which has the movie in it) corresponde to yours...meany. i have to re-write it now.

but apart from that there was something else i needed to say....what was it?...

oh yeah!
                        holy hell! what the hell? do you just like killing off everyone's fave characters?!?!?!? and as we recently destroyed the chinese fleet wont that frak us up aswell?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          I like the way that Bra'tac went. I think he wouldn't mind dying as long as he went out fighting.
                          That was what I was thinking when I wrote it; Bra'tac's only wish was to die a free Jaffa, in the midst of doing something great. Here, he did just that by laying down his life to ensure Teal'c had a chance at surviving and rallying his people for another day.

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                          Man that was a great ep...I wounder what we are going to pull out next to save earth. Maybe some Furling tech from the ship we snagged in "lost and Found"
                          That ship is still waiting for action, true...

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                          Briliant episode. Cant even imagine how will be your atlantis continuation. Speeking of witch. Are you still planning to continue Atlantis after SG-1?
                          Yes. I'm already thinking out how Season Six should go... I'm putting Todd at the top of my list for a big arc there.

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                          holy hell! what the hell? do you just like killing off everyone's fave characters?!?!?!? and as we recently destroyed the chinese fleet wont that frak us up aswell?
                          Nah, I don't really like killing of characters, but people do die in reality. And yes, the destruction of that many Earth ships will probably come back to haunt us given our new situation.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Why didnt the chinese ambassador decline the Der'kel offer?
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                              Why didnt the chinese ambassador decline the Der'kel offer?
                              There was an offer...?

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                There was an offer...?
                                No kinding...You would have to wonder about people that would trust a race that distroys entire planets.

Oh had a thought about Earth's defence...the ORI.

Comment

Working...
                                X