Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
    is the ISGC still in the cheyenne mountain base?
    Yes. Only the name changed, not the location.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

how did the gate tank get through?
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
        how did the gate tank get through?
        I would guess that it was either beamed into the gateroom or the gateroom has been modified to allow for infentry vehicals to have direct access to the gate.

Comment

I would go with modified gateroom. This would allow more than one vehical near the gate at a time. The current gateroom is just to small for more than one vehical and the traffic jams in there would really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
            I would guess that it was either beamed into the gateroom or the gateroom has been modified to allow for infentry vehicals to have direct access to the gate.
            It and the human army came from Nueva (hence their "returning" through the gate to the colony... pretty sure I said that. Could be wrong though.).
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Would the Humans be using helicopters or some form of advanced helicopters to combat the der'kal gunships and ground troops?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                It and the human army came from Nueva (hence their "returning" through the gate to the colony... pretty sure I said that. Could be wrong though.).
                It was not mentioned. But coming from the colony makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                  Would the Humans be using helicopters or some form of advanced helicopters to combat the der'kal gunships and ground troops?
                  I think helecoptors would not be very useful when compaired to the Der'kal fighters. They would be shot right out of the sky without scoring very many kills.

I would be curious if the ISGC has plans in the works for a more advanced fighter. I love the 302 but I have always wondered if it would be replaced or augmented with another fighter. Maybe something that can travel through the gate to worlds in need.

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
                    Maybe something that can travel through the gate to worlds in need.
                    Would be very useful especially in planetary defence, a small force could defend multiple planets just by traveling though the gate. But the Der’kal would probably catch on and dial in before the humans.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                      Would be very useful especially in planetary defence, a small force could defend multiple planets just by traveling though the gate. But the Der’kal would probably catch on and dial in before the humans.
                      Actually, that's the one thing they probably wouldn't do. The Der'kal tend to destroy the stargates on conquered planets (they dislike an element of transportation they can't control). Galar was an oddity because it was so recently captured, and therefore its portal was still up.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        Actually, that's the one thing they probably wouldn't do. The Der'kal tend to destroy the stargates on conquered planets (they dislike an element of transportation they can't control). Galar was an oddity because it was so recently captured, and therefore its portal was still up.
                        Yea forgot about that.

Comment

United We Stand was a really great ep.

Comment

Any word on when the next episode is comin out?

Comment

The answer I suspect is, "when it's ready".

Comment

Do you cringe alot?
                                sigpic
                                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
                                X