• Time
  • Show
Clear All

|Can I reccomend myself???

Here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2263763/1/

Hope you like..

ThomasCarter-
    Never let a promising career get in the way of a good practical joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sia
      I read tonnes of FanFic and my all time favourite is a tie between Sally Reeve and Susie Bagley, neither of who seem to be writing anymore. I've only seen a couple from Sally Reeve since she had her baby and last I heard Susie Bagley was concentrating on a professional writing career. There are heaps of other gems out there but these are in a class of their own.
      Sally Reeve, as you may or may not know, is now a Fandemonium Author! Couldn't have happend to a better author, IMHO! Look for her book in the UK or on amazon.co.uk; it's Matter of Honor, and she used the alternate penname, Sally Malcolm. I've heard nothing but great stuff about it!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
        Sally Reeve, as you may or may not know, is now a Fandemonium Author! Couldn't have happend to a better author, IMHO! Look for her book in the UK or on amazon.co.uk; it's Matter of Honor, and she used the alternate penname, Sally Malcolm. I've heard nothing but great stuff about it!

i know that i really enjoyed it. i can't wait for part 2 to come out
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Eeek! Too many to list! I read *a lot* of slashfic and I have so many favorites writers:

Anais
          Salieri
          The Grrrl
          Ximeria
          Destina
          Sideburns

Those are just the ones I can think of right now.
          Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight
            I really like Ruths fics. Her Big Brother Series was brilliant! Definitely read it if you haven't yet.
            I agree. I loved her Big Brother Series.

Comment

Very happy to see this thread -- so many good suggestions!

I seem to remember at one time surfing past a Stargate-centered crossover site. Does anyone know its address? For people who like crossovers, I have a couple Buffy-Stargate authors to recommend at tthfanfic.com: lyapunov, especially "The Magic of Wormholes," and, for people who enjoy humor, booster.

Comment

Definately ShadowMaat. 'Lesser of Two' was an excellent fic.

Comment

For excellent Shep whump fic I highly recommend both Linnzi and Kodiak Bear Country - their fics can be found on ffnet.
                  Last edited by Alipeeps; 05 June 2006, 06:57 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm adding another 'vote' for Sally Reeve. I'm just devastated that she seems to have moved on to other things and hasn't updated her website for months. <sob> If I had hard copy printouts of her stories they'd be dog-eared by now, given the number of times I've read them.

Do we have confirmation from Fandemonium, btw, that Sally Reeve and Sally Malcolm are one and the same? I've heard it said on the forum a time or two, but nothing official to say it's so. It would certainly explain a lot. Especially why MOH/COH are so wonderfully written and my favourites of all the Fandemonium novels so far.

Albion
                    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I have to second Ali's recommendation of Linnzi, and add a few others:

For Sheppard whumping:
                      Titan5
                      Alipeeps
                      Knocknashee

For Zelenka/Weir: Reefgirl (also, "Cigarettes, Whiskey, and Wild, Wild Women" is amazing!)

For Sheppard/Teyla:
                      The Puppeteer
                      OMGirl
                      Tielan

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Popping back in to recommend Sholio who writes some great whumpy fic - I can highly recommend in particular her latest, almost complete, story Running on Empty which is quite simply one of the best fanfics I have read of late.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kalimyre, Devra and Lady Grey for Jack/Daniel slash.
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

My very favorites have already been mentioned, but one author I also love to read is Ozkaren, who wrote the "Medical Considerations" series, which are episode tags told from Janet's point of view. Does anybody know if she's still writing, and where those stories may be posted? For those of us who are missing Janet....

Comment

i think ozkaren stopped writing several y ears ago i'm afraid
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Alex rubit, for Horizon breaking the mold andpaving the way for everyone else.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X